More gifts? Stop it Glu, I'm blushing.

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I got mine about 10 minutes after the event ended @Millecors
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I just got a compensation gift as well after the event was over. It wasn’t as staggering as @retirepujols friend, but it was enough for me to cap a new player in Diamond, so I’m happy.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Millecors said:
    I submitted a ticket on it when it happened, was told they were working on it..... nada..... yet.
    Thank the freaking stars I am not the only one! As I write this I am still waiting. 
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    JTANDME said:
    Millecors said:
    I submitted a ticket on it when it happened, was told they were working on it..... nada..... yet.
    Thank the freaking stars I am not the only one! As I write this I am still waiting. 

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Millecors said:
    JTANDME said:
    Millecors said:

Yeah I got the same response as well, still waiting!
    Edit: I just heard from folks on the discord forums that it’s only going out to diamond players. 
    So basically if you’re not diamond you’re screwed?
    That would truly be unfair. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I got 550K in XP. I would find it hard to believe I missed out on that much XP, but am grateful none the less. 

I’m not sure of the logic, but many are happy. The compensation was based on the number of boxes opened and they gave out considerably more than necessary. And that’s an understatement. The math simply doesn’t add up, but whatever. So far, highest I’ve seen is 8mill. Just nuts! 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.

I also reached out to one of the moderators of this for help on this and am awaiting response. 
  • Evanbgas2Evanbgas2 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    How do you get on the discord forum

@DFBB are they still working on it? Is it true that only diamond players are getting it?
    Evanbgas2 said:
    How do you get on the discord forum 
    App store
    Ok thanks
    I have discord tho how do I actually join the server
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Thats false about only diamond players getting it. I've seen many gold and plat teams getting it as well. Dont assume.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited June 2020

@DFBB are they still working on it? Is it true that only diamond players are getting it?
    From what I understand, only diamond guys were compensated last night.

edit: I stand corrected. Sounds like other tiers got compensated too. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    I had pulled Murphy and Glasgow a crap-ton of times as well as all the other junk players in those boxes.  Platinum team, so my Xp comp should be lower, but not by that much.  If I don't get any it's not the end of the world, and I really can't be too upset.  Last weekend like @bigvivecs_bot I made out like a bandit when I hadn't been all that affected. 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I got 150k XP compensation last nite as a Silver team, so don’t buy into the nonsensical agenda that’s out there. Maybe VIP’s were the first wave, but everyone is entitled to the compensation.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    I got 150k XP compensation last nite as a Silver team, so don’t buy into the nonsensical agenda that’s out there. Maybe VIP’s were the first wave, but everyone is entitled to the compensation.
    I’m VIP and got nothing. I’m not sure what actually triggers the compensation. 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Here's what I did with my XP gift... better be the Slugfest crusher he was set up to be

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    Here's what I did with my XP gift... better be the Slugfest crusher he was set up to be

Yyyyeeeessssssss!!!
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Still nothing.  Oh well 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Just woke up to this gift. Anyone else just get this?
  • AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts

I received compensation for that as well.

I'm curious if they are still working on compensating bxp from the repull issue after the update or if those that already received it are the only ones...

Just woke up to this gift. Anyone else just get this?
    I got it as well.  My question is about "Gomes"............
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I got 3k from the Gomes thing, funny thing I wasn’t even chasing him wasn’t Rendon the best player in that box?  I know some were probably chasing sets though.
    I got 3k from the Gomes thing, funny thing I wasn’t even chasing him wasn’t Rendon the best player in that box?  I know some were probably chasing sets though.
    There was no Gomes, that was the "Marte" debacle.  And the Murphy repull issue.
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I got 6000
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Jonny Gomes Gives Incredible Speech At Kansas City Royals Victory
    Drunken World series edition speech Johnny Gomes
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Millecors said:
    There was no Gomes, that was the "Marte" debacle.  And the Murphy repull issue.
    The one today was for Gomes not being in there during the 24 hour Royale iirc.  I didn’t get anything for the Marte one.