Options

Beware!

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
Counter reset on 7th box.  No 340 was pulled! Only 335

Comments

• Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Yeah, I had a feeling it was going to be buggy.  I decided to wait a while before I bought any.  Glad I did now...
  • Options
    Tdub71 said:
    Yeah, I had a feeling it was going to be buggy.  I decided to wait a while before I bought any.  Glad I did now...
    I would make a stellar crackhead 
  • Options
    I just got Muncy from the free gift, so it will probably be xp for me the rest of the weekend, anyway...
  • Options
    Tdub71 said:
    I just got Muncy from the free gift, so it will probably be xp for me the rest of the weekend, anyway...
    I did as well
  • Options
    Beware #2???
    Not sure, but I bet 3 of those Xp boxes should have been Pxp.

• Options
    Am I missing something, or is Chad not much of a math guy?

0.6% odds on Kershaw, and 1.2% odds on Stanton is "super juiced"?  How low are they supposed to be?
  • Options
    Chad's a d!ck
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I know I'm not opening another box till they fix the pity timer
  • Options
    Meh.  He's an intern anyway.  If they treat their interns they way they treat their customers, he is probably paying for the experience.

Save yourself, Chad!  Get out while you still can!
  • Options
    Tdub71 said:
    That Stanton is nice and all, but I would have to spend hundreds to level him.  AND not one lefty in that box.  Nope, gonna pass.  250 box at least has a 340 OF lefty I could use.  I got Muncy and the lower Longo, but they aren't even upgrades on my team.  I need to fight the addiction! Field pass doesn't even have any Pxp milestones.  
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Yep.  Dickerson is the only non-prime that would survive the after-event trade-ins for me.  I will buy a few later (probably to 2500 FR tier, only), but definitely no chasing for me.

Edit: Hell, I can't even bring myself to level Muncy past S10.  That 40 gold spent could possibly be it for me this weekend.

At least we have double-gold...
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Ha.  I called it.  Bought 10 of the 250 boxes (only wanted Dickerson).  BXP or PXP in all of them.  Opened the 3 East Coast FR boxes, and got Foil d'Arnaud and Turner x2... 🤦‍♂️

Edit: And Barreto in the Cali FR box...
  • Options
    AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts

I imagine intern Chad is the same Chad from SNL.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Millecors said:
    Beware #2???
    Not sure, but I bet 3 of those Xp boxes should have been Pxp.

I think they did that on purpose hoping to trick the guys that just buy stuff before confirming what they're buying. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71