Options

This weekend's boxes are...

trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
edited June 2020 in General TSB Discussion
TRASH. 

Seriously, Giancarlo has terrible skills and will be replaced once Glu comes out with a few more outfield primes (I think my Nick Senzel with both hot skills active has a higher rating than Giancarlo most of the time, except when facing a lefty and runners on, which essentially doesn't happen since all the best pitchers in the game right now are righty except the new Kershaw prime).

Glu already gave us a Trea Turner in May. Travis D Arnaud with double blowout skill at 350, I laughed when I saw that one - I'd rather go with 330 Switch hitter Yasmani.

The rest of the players are also trash except 350 Evan Longoria with the double on base skills.

Thank god its double gold weekend, I am going to just grind videos and save up gold to set me up for the coming weeks.

Comments

• Options
    AZYankeeAZYankee Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I was grinding videos and then my account crashed. Trying to work with customer service to get back. Won’t even recognize my login. Very depressed. 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I actually disagree. These boxes have some decent players in them. Not even looking at the primes as a diamond player. That double blowout catcher is fire, Dickerson is great. Def not a bad box.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    AZYankee said:
    I was grinding videos and then my account crashed. Trying to work with customer service to get back. Won’t even recognize my login. Very depressed. 
    Have you tried logging back in as if you did not play 2019?  You can email back directly if my question is confusing.
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I agree Dickerson is awesome, the double blowout catcher is a CvC dream come true even the Longo ain't bad either some pretty good player options this week. Haven't seen something like this in a while.