Options

Game Freezes and then Shuts off please help

Bandits2105Bandits2105 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
edited June 2020 in General TSB Discussion
I’ve been messaging customer service in the game over and over and not getting anywhere. My game has been freezing within a few seconds the turns off and glu doesn’t seem to want to help me. I’ve been messaging from my second account and emailing them, I get nowhere. Has anyone dealt with this issue before and if so what needed to happen before it got resolved. I upgraded my phone to the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra and the same issue keeps happening over and over so it’s not the device. 

Comments

• Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I had the same issue as you. Glu told me my phone doesn’t have enuf RAM-even tho it clearly states the game is compatible with an iphone6. My solution? Only play with my iPad team and place the iphone team on hold until I upgrade...
  • Options
    I was on an iPad Pro now a Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra I have tons of room and memory on both devices. 
  • Options
    Thanks for trying to help. I believe it’s an issue where I had a glitch happen and my account is out of sync with the servers possibly. The game said we won a CVC then gave us the rewards then it showed the other team won a second later after I got my rewards the game hasn’t been right since. That’s my thought but not sure if I’m right or not. 
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Thanks for trying to help. I believe it’s an issue where I had a glitch happen and my account is out of sync with the servers possibly. The game said we won a CVC then gave us the rewards then it showed the other team won a second later after I got my rewards the game hasn’t been right since. That’s my thought but not sure if I’m right or not. 
    Has the game ever been right since 2015 what makes you think they can get it right after bumbling all these years. Dude, you are the one who is right. I have Google pixel 3 xl and it does the samething every once in a while to me too. I know I have enough RAM and memory. It's a bug in their update somewhere. I don't even bother reporting this to them. I just expect it now. It just come with the territory of playing TSB. Reporting something like this to CS you'll just get a clueless and rehearsed answer. I just skip the frustration and just figure it'll eventually get worked out when I install 2021🙄
  • Options
    babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    You might want to see how much eMMC the game is taking up and if it's way above normal, delete it, all the data associated with it and install it again.
    My phone started overheating and taking long times to do anything in the game after the update.  When I investigated it looked like the 'update' didn't remove old files and all of a sudden this beast was taking up 4GB of space.  I removed everything, reinstalled and it's much better now.
  • Options
    BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    @babyjboots thanks for the tip. I just checked my app and it was hogging 1.9 GB of storage. Uninstall and reinstall and now it's at 284 MB. 👍
  • Options
    MickMacMickMac Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    It seems this app is constantly loading something. Why does it have to reload the same thing over and over. Just as pointed out, the storage and ram demand just grows and grows. Gotta manage all that data. The ads too! Why can't they just stream in one end and out the other. It's like collecting trash in trash bags but they never make it to the dump. In most cases the bags contain the same exact contents as others. Repeats...loaded over and over. When the game crashes it's because there's too much trash being held on station. This CAN be fixed by developers.
  • Options
    babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Yup, that's why there are so many delays between screens and buttons.  It's like they tried to make it ultra secure so they're signing every piece of data possible and checking if it's been hacked.
  • Options
    RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I have to do this every couple weeks. I did it this morning and now can't get back in !!! I get the message about using my original device. Even though I  AM using my original device. So pissed right now.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    One way to see if that is the case is signing out and creating a brand new team and see if the same thing happens. You may need to start a CS ticket afterwards though if the app doesn't let you sign in with your original team again once you sign out.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Bandits2105 also if the game shuts down and doesn't let you crate a CS ticket or it doesn't give you enough time to get to the tickets and respond you can use the online CS ticketing system using this link: Glu Mobile Inc. Support (helpshift.com)
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Thanks Houmy, I have opened a support ticket. Just hope it doesn't take a long time as I  was looking forward to playing today.