navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
edited June 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Love the theme for today’s event. 
Prev1

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Yep.
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Terrible rewards imo, bump slater to 340 and naquin to 350 then maybe theyre worth it
    Just an XP farm, the players are irrelevant 
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Totally not worth it today. GLU knows the spenders will go bonkers for Belli...the rest of us are just thrown peanuts. Sure, you can get xp...but the costs to sim rounds in HOF are way too high. BGs and tournaments are more valuable for diamond teams at this point. 
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    Naquin’s speed is too high. Pass.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Days like this make me glad I'm diamond.   No motivation at all for this tower.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    edited June 2020
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    They added 250pxp. Ha. Still not worth it. Make that 2500 and then it’s worth it. Maybe. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    You can get mad or laugh. I’ve been laughing ever since I saw it. Haha

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

The Royale WOH reward was a guaranteed 340 Max player and this is a 10% chance at a345 and 90% for a 335. No thanks.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Is the chart current?
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    This is the worst woh rewards and Monday box combo yet
    Yes on difficulty bump. No on keeper bump. Chart is not current. 5.8 is a Lefty. Don't know after that 

• iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    I am a little relieved. I'm still burned out from WOH'ing the last three days.
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    5.8 & 5.9 are LHP
    I take my comments back about farming XP. That's just pro level. Gotta make sure people can't cycle to get 250 PXP
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Maybe it’s just me, but with keeper Cruz, I couldn’t even get a hit on 5.7. I used a video restart and the same thing. So it seems the difficulty is jacked up today. Pretty poor considering the reward is awful.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Wow
    Just no.  
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I got to 5.9. its 330? overall chapman double skilled. absolute bullshit

Just got there too. It's double blowout, so it shouldn't be an issue after you score.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

I lied, it is blowout and after seven. Sorry.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

5.10 is Sonny Gray, Skills RHP/RISP

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Pitcher skills have never been active in WOH, like ever.  You're saying they are active today?

And my first attempt with Gray: "Strikeout", hit, "strikeout", hit, hit (Scored), "strikeout". Can't win that way! At gold, your round is always over if he "strikes you out" the first at bat, and especially if he "strikes you out" two of your first three at bats. May as well give up.  You are dead in the water.

Video Reboot:

HR, HR, Double, "Strike out", HR, HR, "strike out", double, HR.  7-6.

G10 Freddie Freeman, Skills 8/8

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    The pitcher skills aren’t active at least but this is a severe spike from even last week, for instance even 4.10 is a tougher scenario than 5.10 Royale is.  I wouldn’t have an issue with it but the risk vs reward component doesn’t seem to mesh at all.  I have the hitters to finish it just fine but I’m not sure I want to play through more than once and that’s even with me needing the exp to level a 2nd righty as I just got to plat (have 2x MoB Longoria to level from the weekend so I have to reuse Rendon right now).

I don’t mind it being hard if what I’m getting is commensurate with it, and only Naquin is in the realm of being worth and it’s only a 10% chance and even that is questionable.  
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    So this is even HARDER than last week?  Wasn't last week already a difficulty bump?  They did it again two weeks in a row?
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Regretfully spent 1600 on retried on Chapman, but Sonny was no match

Sonny wasn’t too bad but the slog to get to him was a bit much.  Pulled Naquin so at least it’s an upgrade from one of my 330 OFs.  What sucks is he’s a 10% chance so cycle capping him isn’t likely to happen ah well.
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I made it through as well, but I could tell the difficulty was higher. It took some more work than last week and more times through to beat it. 
    Can someone explain how I could be 2-2 vs Sonny, but 2-7 vs Fiers and having to boost against him it’s just been a weird day lol.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Does anyone have the chart for Pro? I can't seem to find it in Charts and Tidbits
    It appears that Pro is still the same.

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷