Options

Odds on pulling Bellinger

10feettall10feettall Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
My club has collectively opened THOUSANDS of boxes, and only pulled 2 Bellingers. Seems to me the odds are even less than advertised. Once again, leaves me feeling not just cheated but literally robbed. Anyone else having similar experience, or is my club just that unlucky?

Comments

• Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    @GLU @GLU @GLU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry 10Feet.....they'll admit this error in about three weeks and send you about half of what you spent back.

The good news is this seems to be an isolated incident and is in no way happening with nearly every box release in recent weeks.  Spend confidently 
  • Options
    bigvivecs_botbigvivecs_bot Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    I deleted the app Saturday. Had 20K left and decided to redownload and spent all my gold to see if I got him. I got him 15K in. Spent the rest of my gold all the way down to 0,006 and deleted the app again. I haven’t missed it, and can’t use Bellinger since I’m diamond, but there are my results. 

Also, I hit 10K PXP on the fan rewards box and I wasn’t even excited one bit. 
  • Options
    maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    I was lucky, got Newman, France and Bellinger on my first three boxes. Pulled Bellinger twice out of 17 boxes
  • Options
    10feettall10feettall Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I was lucky, got Newman, France and Bellinger on my first three boxes. Pulled Bellinger twice out of 17 boxes
    I don’t know you. But now I must hate you LOL!
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I think at least half the guys in my club got Belly, including one guy who got him twice in one cvc round. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Bunch of guys in my club got him too. Not me, but I didn’t chase him because it’ll be weeks before I have the pxp to level him. 
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I think at least half the guys in my club got Belly, including one guy who got him twice in one cvc round. 
    There are 3 people in ur club including yourself 🤔
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    DFBB said:
    There are 3 people in ur club including yourself 🤔
    If you just looked me up, they're all me. lol. We don't do prime events. We all got our Bellys through CvC/2500 FR tier.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.