Game won’t load?

Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
Game gets to 37 and stops. Haven’t been able to log on last 30 minutes to play Target Bash. Anyone else? 

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Can u send a screenshot? We might be able to help you with that.
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    It now says my account has been suspended? I e played this game for 6 years. Never have done anything wrong. What the heck. How do I contact customer support. The game won’t even load. Anyone able to help with this? 
    After the notification. I deleted and reinstalled the game to send a CS message. It won’t link my account because it says that it is already linked. So I don’t have a screenshot. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Amused_79 said:
    After the notification. I deleted and reinstalled the game to send a CS message. It won’t link my account because it says that it is already linked. So I don’t have a screenshot. 
    When you reinstall, choose that option that says you didn't play '19. Go through the tutorial.
    Then:
    1)go to settings
    2)back up via email
    3)then 'log in to existing' account and you should be fine.

As far as the 37%, a lot of clean guys are getting tagged, but they're usually back within the hour and often, minutes. If you need to send a ticket into CS, here's the link:

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2020/?l=en
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    Amused_79 said:
    When you reinstall, choose that option that says you didn't play '19. Go through the tutorial.
    Then:
    1)go to settings
    2)back up via email
    3)then 'log in to existing' account and you should be fine.

As far as the 37%, a lot of clean guys are getting tagged, but they're usually back within the hour and often, minutes. If you need to send a ticket into CS, here's the link:

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2020/?l=en
    That worked. Why the heck did it do that? I wouldn’t know how to cheat even if I tried?
    There was an add that did not work. And I had to restart game multiple times. All of the sudden I was suspended from the game and I cannot Accra my account.