6/17 Royale

2Next

Comments

• RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    If you're Gold it gets much tougher after you've beaten it a couple times. I usually beat it once and just farm xp,cash after that. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited June 2020
    It's our long-running soap opera: "As the RNG Turns"

Edit: Or, if you prefer, "RNG Hospital", starring everyone's favorite Dr.
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    5.8-5.10 anyone?
    Price, L, Scherzer, R, Snell, L
    I guess I'll try to close with 345 max Trea Turner (HOT/BLOWOUT) if I make it that far.
    Trea lost with 80g boost then won with 80g boost
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    So did anyone actually get the PXP instead of the dishrag 2B?
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    It's our long-running soap opera: "As the RNG Turns"

Edit: Or, if you prefer, "RNG Hospital", starring everyone's favorite Dr.
    as the ass smarts......just sayin
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    It is just me or did glu jack up the difficulty on Snell. Went 2-3 for my first two cycles, and now i'm 0-4
    Snell isn’t my issue today. It’s 5.9.

SIX games in a row now with the same BS. When I get the tying run on second, I “lose”, despite a matchup advantage that’s double.

Can GLU be sued for rigging games like this? I would think if enough people record the game cheating over and over, something could be done, right?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    You need to video these @drsmartassphd
    I tried recording last week when I was showing the board why Tanaka was set harder than everyone else. That was a chore

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    2020KC said:
    So did anyone actually get the PXP instead of the dishrag 2B?
    I did. I'd rather have won the dishrag 2B. At least I  could use him in CVC. 200 PXP is pretty useless. If it was 2000 OK.  Anyway I  didn't play WOH again. 
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Was 1-3 against 5.9 scherzer with G10 keeper Brett plus gold boosts and 1-1 against Snell with G10 keeper Honus plus gold boost. Of course I get the 10% pxp garbage from the box. Glu needs to change this. Last year you would get a guarantee player. 
    After beating Snell at 6.10, I have now failed to get through Level 5 about eight times. I need steroids.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    After beating Snell at 6.10, I have now failed to get through Level 5 about eight times. I need steroids.
    This is now 4 weeks in a row where after winning the first time fairly easily, the game has refused to let me get through a second or a third time

last Monday I cycled 3 times, and on the attempt to complete the 4th....I was 0 for my last 8 attempts.

It’s incredibly clear what they’re doing here
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Lol what are you guys doing? You have all your skills capped through bxp right? Plat people I talked to don’t have issues you guys have. 😴

• baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Lol what are you guys doing? You have all your skills capped through bxp right? Plat people I talked to don’t have issues you guys have. 😴

I’m Platinum and have 345 Foil Bichette LHP, Late Innings with skills at 8/8. Beat Snell the first time through easily and I am 0 for 3 in the last hour with 80 gold boost plus the live boost. Pretty ridiculous!!
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    My worst issue today was Tanaka, probably lost 15 or 20 times.  Overall though I would have completed a plat cycle cap had I not got “lucky” 3 times with prime exp.  Managed 10 wins in 19 attempts vs Snell.
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    Also, we got a keeper bump.  600 true-max players are now 342 overall.
    Those who keepered Bench or Farrell have a closer for today.
    Or in my case...Orlando Cabrera
    I once thought it a waste to roster and level a keeper for these rare instances where a RH closer is needed.  I am greatly regretting this right now
    Honestly, at the beginning of the year, when Corbin (I think) was the last pitcher for WoH, Cabrera was money then too.  Brett has been part of my WoH and regular lineup all year as well...they just drain resources to level.  Luckily, I’m staying gold this year, so it’s not too bad.  Diamond is tough to cap keepers and my legend though.
    I decided go platinum mid-event. After taking 5 guys to P10, I sailed through WOH pretty easily the first time. Then I failed a few times to get through level 4 and stopped for the day (they were throwing bowling balls to P10 8/8 Freeman at 4.10).
    Also, I meant "Snell 5.10" and "Level 4" above.

In my case, I'm probably a below average tapper.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I decided go platinum mid-event. After taking 5 guys to P10, I sailed through WOH pretty easily the first time. Then I failed a few times to get through level 4 and stopped for the day (they were throwing bowling balls to P10 8/8 Freeman at 4.10).
    Also, I meant "Snell 5.10" and "Level 4" above.
    ^^^^^

Why I’m not bothering to go Plat.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I started with 3 capped batters and a guy at P7, left the event with two more guys at P7 and another at P1.
    5.8-5.10 anyone?
    I guess I'll try to close with 345 max Trea Turner (HOT/BLOWOUT) if I make it that far.
    Trea lost with 80g boost then won with 80g boost after video reboot.
    5.8-5.10 anyone?
    Trea lost with 80g boost then won with 80g boost after video reboot.
    I don't know how my June 17 post is now getting reposted but sorry for the bump if I somehow did it.