Changing Stadium

chesspi64chesspi64 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
How do I change the stadium my team plays in? It defaults to Yankee Stadium even though I’m not playing as the Yankees. Help!

Comments

• bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    you play where Glu tells ya
  • chesspi64chesspi64 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Except I want to play in my actual home stadium... I can survive though
  • CalYenteCalYente Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    As the season progresses they will add new stadiums that you can download. They recently added Wrigley Field.
  • WhozawhatzisWhozawhatzis Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    But after doing a playoff in Wrigley band then in Fenway it defaulted back to Yankee Stadium.  Is there a way to switch stadium?
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I hope someone figures it out and posts their results cuz, remember, we are all in this together. 
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    @Whozawhatzis Fenway?
  • alexisc14alexisc14 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    bump....Anyway to change stadiums?  Thx
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Just long press on the app, then you'll see "remove app" This is definitely the best way to change stadiums 
  • NationalsWSC019NationalsWSC019 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    From my understanding Glu will make them available as time goes on but you may have to pay for them kind of like you do for alternate uniforms.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    so the answer is ...

NO
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• AZYankeeAZYankee Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I started at yankee stadium, then had a game at Fenway. Then on to Anaheim.  But they seemed to change back to yankee stadium. Now I a stuck at Rogers forever.  
  • AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    I wish they would change WOH to anything but Yankee Stadium. WOH is one of the few modes I actually manually play and a change of scenery would be nice...
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    I think someone said the stadium is determined by the game mode you're playing. WOH is always Yankee Stadium for example.
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Season is Rogers Centre.  BGs are in Anaheim.  WOH is Yankee Stadium.  Prime is in Philly (I think).  Don't remember on tourneys, TB etc...
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    The real crime is that they already released the stadium of the Los Angeles Angels of go **** yourself, but not Dodger Stadium...plain stupid.
  • 69leroyjenkins69leroyjenkins Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Tdub71 said:
    Season is Rogers Centre.  BGs are in Anaheim.  WOH is Yankee Stadium.  Prime is in Philly (I think).  Don't remember on tourneys, TB etc...
    Season Mode was PNC Park for like a week before it became Rogers Centre.  No offense to the old Skydome, but I'm salty about that.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    The real crime is that they already released the stadium of the Los Angeles Angels of go **** yourself, but not Dodger Stadium...plain stupid.
    They are releasing stadiums in order of World Series wins, going to be awhile until you see the Dodgers.  😂😂😂
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I wish they would do old stadiums like the Polo Grounds.
    483 ft to center
    258 ft to right
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    And that is why I played RF and not CF.
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    They had Fenway and Wrigley for a very short period of time.  Need them back.  Also need Camden Yards on there.  
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    whynot said:
    They are releasing stadiums in order of World Series wins, going to be awhile until you see the Dodgers.  😂😂😂
    Well the tally would be Dodgers 6 Angels 1, so not sure I understand you here.  Not to mention PNC Park was already released, so if you meant in order of most recent WS wins, you’d still be wrong.  Nice effort though 👍
  • WbradkWbradk Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    How do you change stadiums?  Where is the page to do this?
    There is currently no way to change the stadium.  The stadium you play in is dependent on the game mode.
  • cbidgejbagscbidgejbags Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I recently downloaded SunTrust Park on H2H mode...graphics look good on this ballpark.
    Neat!  I have not seen that option, but I look forward to it.
  • BoBoTheBozoBoBoTheBozo Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I have made two suggestions through the customer care portal.
    1) Let the teams play home and away games over the 120 game season this way you will see more stadiums.
    B) Let the teams play in their home parks to begin with, no need for the Reds to play home games at Rogers field. Just Saying.
  • steelball1steelball1 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Go to your Team, choose ballpark, then make the change. Also you can choose day or night.