And THAT is how they get you to chase....

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
That Arraez is definitely the prize this weekend and a WOH studmuffin.  Looks like that's the lower priced box, so about a .0000000001 chance.

Comments

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Nope...I’m good...glu pushed us all higher than we’re comfortable playing and ruined the game...let guys put in there 12 hour daily shifts to be relevant in this game...I’m going fishing
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    Nope...I’m good...glu pushed us all higher than we’re comfortable playing and ruined the game...let guys put in there 12 hour daily shifts to be relevant in this game...I’m going fishing
    I won't buy a box. Only way I will land him is lucky bash/cvc box.  Same way I hit Abreu twice.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Millecors said:
    whammo911 said:
    I won't buy a box. Only way I will land him is lucky bash/cvc box.  Same way I hit Abreu twice.
    Yep.  I only have about 15k PXP, so I can't do much with him, anyway.  Nobody else in that pic is appealing, either.  JBJ is not bad, but I already have 345+ at all OF and DH, so he is just a bench player for me.  Looks like a vid-grind weekend...
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited June 2020
    only the crazies who spend thousands a week can level him, no point in chasing him for 99% of players, I think ill just farm gold all weekend for when they bump primes to 400 overall next week or two, or better yet, use my gold to buy the boxes coming out shortly with 380 regular xp players
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Nothing better than a prime event  2X gold weekend.  There is no guilt for farming gold.
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Does anyone remember when the Mega PXP boxes came out last year? I know colossal was late in the year. I can’t remember when the mega boxes first came.