30% discount club is public!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
'Ebotd' won the 30% discount and is public. No donations or points are needed. Do NOT park or you WILL be kicked. GL guys!
If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    @DFBB I have never left a club before.  Do I lose all those loyalty points if I hop around?

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Millecors Yes, you'd lose all those points if you leave your club.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Yes.  You lose the loyalty points, but you keep any balls/helmets/gloves you have not donated yet.
    Thanks, guess I'll have to wait until after my 52 boxes renew.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts

I will need to use at some point lol how long is camping @DFBB ? Like keep it to less than 5-10 min? Appreciate it being made public, btw.
    JEDDDOGGY said:

I will need to use at some point lol how long is camping @DFBB ? Like keep it to less than 5-10 min? Appreciate it being made public, btw.
    You good man! You can take your time. Congrats!
    JEDDDOGGY said:

I'll trade ya!

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I'll likely jump in if I pull Arrez this weekend. That chase is what I save the gold for.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

I got him. Please give me a few.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

After CvC my bad

After CvC my bad
    It's private right now, but I'll make it public again as soon as cvc is over. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    That Arreaz is the Meadows of 20. Should be good for quite a while with that bat, and at a position not easy to fill.
    That Arreaz is the Meadows of 20. Should be good for quite a while with that bat, and at a position not easy to fill.
    I still haven't snagged him and I am almost at 100 of those boxes opened.  Yet I have hit Judge 3 times.  The universe is on Glu's payroll.

Took me 40K in gold to get him, but again, this was part of my plan on resource building.

I started the day with about 7K PxP and about 430K BxP.

By the time I was done, I had about 900K BxP and 123K PxP, with four new players fully capped at G10 just from repulls. I was able to level Arreaz to G10, and I almost now have Belli Prime at G10 too.

I have plenty of resources now for a bit, now just start building PxP again. Sitting on 180K in gold.

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Jesus just go diamond already. Why even bother toiling in lower tiers?
    I'm not cut out for Diamond. I already know this. I could go Plat, but I know other players in Plat that are just as successful as I am at gold in the events I like to play.

Is it worth taking Prime Arraez only to around p2/p3? I just pulled him from free box and I'm sitting on 90k pxp.

Im in platinum btw.
    I wouldn’t level a player unless I can cap them. The only exception would be keepers.
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited June 2020
    thats what im doing, waiting til 400's, its going to be hard enough leveling 9 primes
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    I'm not cut out for Diamond. I already know this. I could go Plat, but I know other players in Plat that are just as successful as I am at gold in the events I like to play.
    I have a hard time believing you are as successful as Plat teams based on your posts on WoH days lol
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Well I’ve pulled both primes this weekend without spending a dime. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Only had enough pxp to level one so I chose judge.. Basically because I like his graphic better lol sad that’s where I’m at with this game that tailored woh skills don’t matter to me. I don’t play woh anymore... it’s not worth worth playing. Crazy 🙃 I know lol 
    @DFBB can you open it again please?  Private now, cvc over.  Thanks
  • brewcitybomberbrewcitybomber Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I'm guessing I missed my chance to take advantage of your generosity. Hopefully ill have better luck next time n catch it sooner. Thx 4 help us little guys grow!!!                       TY!!!
                                             BCB
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Is it worth taking Prime Arraez only to around p2/p3? I just pulled him from free box and I'm sitting on 90k pxp.

Im in platinum btw.
    I wouldn’t level a player unless I can cap them. The only exception would be keepers.
    this post cannot be emphasized enough.  Every time I see a guy at G4 I cringe
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Yeah I was able to get Arraez to Gold 8 thanks to @DFBB. I was worried Arraez would be stuck there but I got lucky and repulled him. Took me to G9 and gave me enough PXP to cap him. 

Thanks for opening up your club DFBB. Much appreciated.