Options

Tourneys

17takeitback1917takeitback19 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
Am I the only one that can't win a tournament? I'm getting destroyed and I feel I have a fairly good team. Any tips am I doing something wrong. I'm gold. Team is capped up and down.

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    If you have too many wins, tourneys/bonus games simply won't be feasible at gold. The only tier that can continuously crush tourneys is diamond. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Thanks I figured as much guess I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and jump. I wanted to stay gold this year but it's not looking good. Thanks for the input brother
  • Options
    AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    @17takeitback19, what's your overall record (wins/losses) right now?
  • Options
    RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Thanks I figured as much guess I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and jump. I wanted to stay gold this year but it's not looking good. Thanks for the input brother
    Or just don't play BG/Tourneys. I will stay Gold and gave them up. Cut down significantly on my spending and time playing this game. I was Diamond last year. It was fun but a definite grind. 
  • Options
    @AirAssault 4520-752
  • Options
    @Rippers I went diamond late last year it was a grind but it was fun....to me just wish we could skip platinum 
  • Options
    2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Im ok in plat  6967-2042 I sill win 

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Options
    1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    @Rippers I went diamond late last year it was a grind but it was fun....to me just wish we could skip platinum 

Funny as for a few weeks I wished I would've skipped Gold and gone straight from Silver to Platinum this year lol