Dad's Joke Boxes - I Get The Joke!!

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Ok ok, seriously...

Who comes up with this?

I'm gonna drop 500 gold for what is pretty much a 50% chance I'll get a box that is only 250 gold by itself(MLD Box)? Really, GLU?
Change it to TWO MLD boxes as one of the prizes and I would do it....maybe...

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Yeah there isnt much you can do but shake your head at this one 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Almost as brilliant as having a PxP box for 300 gold, where you will pull EVO (which has its own box) over half the time.

My Asperger's can't take this.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Man, that title is click bait!  I was so excited, thought someone started a Dad Joke thread!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Or these ridiculous gifts hat are nothing more than a slap in the face! 200  pennants and 5 franchise coins!? WTH why even bother?? (Login bait) All you can do is laugh I suppose.. but I’m tired of not complaining about their bs ridiculous garbage gifts. Pathetic! 

I feel better... a little 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Or these ridiculous gifts hat are nothing more than a slap in the face! 200  pennants and 5 franchise coins!? WTH why even bother?? (Login bait) All you can do is laugh I suppose.. but I’m tired of not complaining about their bs ridiculous garbage gifts. Pathetic! 

I feel better... a little 
    I mean really franchise coins. I already have close to 500 of these suckas. 'Bout as worthless as a screen door on a submarine.... Oh, my bad that's actually Glu... Didn't mean to insult the franchise coins like that.

We can add some dad jokes here. Why not..

A new lego store was built by my house. People are lined up for blocks.

• AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    "I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don't know what he laced them with, but I was tripping all day!"
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Worst part of eating bald vajay-jay?
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    One day the teacher asked for a show of hands for who could use the word "beautiful" in the same sentence twice.
    First, she called on little Suzie, who responded with, "My father bought my mother a beautiful dress and she looked beautiful in it." "Very good, Suzie," replied the teacher.
    She then called on little Michael. "My mommy planned a beautiful banquet and it turned out beautifully, he said. "Excellent, Michael!"
    Then, the teacher called on little Johnny. "Last night, at the dinner table, my sister told my father that she was pregnant, and he said, 'Beautiful, f*cking beautiful!'"
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    One day the teacher asked for a show of hands for who could use the word "beautiful" in the same sentence twice.
    First, she called on little Suzie, who responded with, "My father bought my mother a beautiful dress and she looked beautiful in it." "Very good, Suzie," replied the teacher.
    She then called on little Michael. "My mommy planned a beautiful banquet and it turned out beautifully, he said. "Excellent, Michael!"
    Then, the teacher called on little Johnny. "Last night, at the dinner table, my sister told my father that she was pregnant, and he said, 'Beautiful, f*cking beautiful!'"
    Wow....😂
    "I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don't know what he laced them with, but I was tripping all day!"
    My fav 😂😂
    - Blueleopard
    I always feel like batteries for a new toy at Christmas, never included.
    - Blueleopard
    This weekend I changed all my passwords to Kenny. All I have now is Kenny Loggins.

• NotTodayNotToday Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Why couldn’t the toilet paper cross the road? 
    Because it got stuck in a crack.  
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    People are usually shocked when they learn I’m not a very good electrician.