Daily Challenge

xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
No surprise I was not able to collect the daily challenge block since last night when the collect button turned on.  I expect Glu to send one out again like they did last time.  As 8PM approached, I wanted to see what happened as it changed over and for a brief moment , the daily challenge prize was a “5 Star Special Legend Draft Pick” or something close to that.  Could not get a screen shot but looks like Legends are coming soon than later. The daily challenge prize is back to the normal daily challenge box now.

Comments

• iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    "I expect Glu to send one out again like they did last time."

I still haven't gotten mine. Have you?
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    "I expect Glu to send one out again like they did last time."

I still haven't gotten mine. Have you?
    No.  CS is telling me that the challenge box they sent out on 6/12 was for the event that ended on 6/14.  I’ve told them that makes no sense, to give out an award 2 days before the event ends but no progress.  

No sense. Nonsense. GluSense...
    @xracman - it's called a "5 day box challenge"  for a reason
    Don’t recall the collect button lighting up until I completed 7th box on Saturday night.  But maybe you’re correct uwjnhvxgrykkvczqeriknbczjitefvjoinvde.      In that case the counter should only go to 5 rather than 7, that way caveman like me won’t be confused. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    My "collect" lit up on 6/12, but the button did not work.  I got gifted the box later in the day.  I got the 1000 gold in mine.

Random letter guy is correct.  Apparently you only have to complete 5 days of the challenge.  
    Good to know there's a simple answer to the question, 5/7 wins the prize.  I filed the ticket with CS for both my VIP and F2P teams.  CS is still looking into it for the F2P team.....
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I've gotten 250 every time so far.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Anyone able to collect the daily challenge  reward box yet?
    Nope.
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    2 weeks in a row Daily Challenge is broken, but Club Challenge comes through fine. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Last week, it didn’t work and a global gift was sent. I’d expect the same for this week if it isn’t fixed soon.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Each week when they've screwed up, I got the largest gold offering. Glad they screwed up again.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Me too.  I misspoke earlier when I said I got 1000.  I now realize that was for the club challenge box last week.  I got 500 in the last 5-day challenge box.  I think I got 250 in the one before...
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Do we need to put in a complaint to get the box? Or is it just lost? I won’t be bothering with the challenge anymore if that’s the case. 
    edited June 2020
    It will most likely come as a gift tomorrow.  I thought it would have come yesterday or today, for those that have 5 days in already, but I guess not.
    Metsicans said:
    Do we need to put in a complaint to get the box? Or is it just lost? I won’t be bothering with the challenge anymore if that’s the case. 
    Just like last week, it should be a global gift to everyone. 
    I think they should rename it daily activities. If they want to call it daily challenges, it shouldn’t simply be about participation. Instead of play five bonus games, it should be win five bonus games. Instead of play five home run battles, it should be win five battles, etc etc. 
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I think they should rename it daily activities. If they want to call it daily challenges, it shouldn’t simply be about participation. Instead of play five bonus games, it should be win five bonus games. Instead of play five home run battles, it should be win five battles, etc etc. 
    fine with that, but then they better make the rewards worth it
  • bigvivecs_botbigvivecs_bot Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    DFBB said:
    you actually want to make teams accomplish something to earn a reward?  
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Jesus Christ, they just added something small with the daily challenges.  You have 7 days but only need 5 to get the box.  If the admin sends the gift or you press the button or if it's called challenges versus tasks, who gives a flying f*ck?
    Jesus Christ, they just added something small with the daily challenges.  You have 7 days but only need 5 to get the box.  If the admin sends the gift or you press the button or if it's called challenges versus tasks, who gives a flying f*ck?
    I think the point is many people have earned it, clicked collect, and not received anything. So they’re worried Glu is going to stiff them. 
    xracman said:
    No surprise I was not able to collect the daily challenge block since last night when the collect button turned on.  I expect Glu to send one out again like they did last time.  As 8PM approached, I wanted to see what happened as it changed over and for a brief moment , the daily challenge prize was a “5 Star Special Legend Draft Pick” or something close to that.  Could not get a screen shot but looks like Legends are coming soon than later. The daily challenge prize is back to the normal daily challenge box now.
    Does anyone know by what time you have to be in a club in order to be eligible for club achievement awards?
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    I have 6 days done still can't collect. I don't get how Glu could possibly be this incompetent.
    First time? 
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    Has anyone received the daily challenge reward box for this week yet?
    Never got it

• 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Just got it
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    1994EXPOS said:
    Just got it
    Me too
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    well would you look at that! 3 weeks in a row with the collect button not working for daily challenges! glu, it shouldn't be this hard for you idiots. you have enough time to put out 20 specials for each event, maybe devote some of that time to fixing glitches in the game. there is literally zeRO point in doing your daily challenges as people who don't do shit can sit back and enjoy a global gift.

not to mention... we haven't had a global challenge since the release of "challenges", which was nearly a month ago. please, please explain the point of creating "global challenges" if you weren't ever going to create any...
    Amen brother.... Preach it🙌🙌
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I dont see us getting the Dinger Global challenge. Thats way too many.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Of course they pick one that you can only buy with money (aside from the 1-3 daily collection)