Field Pass

iluddyiluddy Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
I bought the field pass yesterday, my card was charged and I got the one time rewards.  Unfortunately I still show a price and not active under the field pass, not getting and milestones or any of the other features.  Went to contact us under customer care and have not had a response back in about 18 hours since I posted.  Come on glu...I bought something and I am missing out on most of the reward during the event.
Prev1

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I got it yesterday too, got the rewards and active. What is the grand slam pass? It says there is an option for that and I don't see it.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• iluddyiluddy Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I only see the grand slam pass.  The other time I bought it everything worked perfect.
  • AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    I’ve only ever seen the grand slam...
  • AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Trying to figure out the number of “points needed” just makes my brain hurt. Why did they have to change it after the update? “3000k”...I know it’s the same as 3 million but that sh*t confuses the hell outta me! 🤦‍♂️
    Glu support is easily the worst I have ever seen.  For an issue that impacts a 3 day pass, they took over 36 hours to respond.  After admitting there was an issue and suggesting it was fixed and offering some options for compensation, they then disappear and still have not responded for another 12 plus hours.  The event is almost over and I still have not gotten any milestones, non auto complete games, nothing.
    In my experience, you will get compensated very well for a screw up this big....usually.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Stop giving these losers money every week 
    My initial customer care request was posted on Friday at 4:45pm.  They responded acknowledging the defect at 10:29pm on Saturday and stated the problem was corrected and offered 2500 gold as additional compensation.  At 10:42pm I followed their forced restart suggestion and informed them it did not work.  I left follow up messages at 10:47pm, Sunday at 9:35am (declining the 2500 gold and requested the compensation I felt was fair), Sunday at 5:10pm, Monday at 7:35am....still no responses since their first response.
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Stop giving these losers money every week 
    thanks for the advice.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • satellite1984satellite1984 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    On June 5 to the 7th I bought a field pass. I got the gold and boxes that was offered. I didnt get anything else. I got 3 guys that weekend and couldn't take advantage of the .50 percent discount. I just moved to platinum as well.    All I got was 3000k gold 40,000k xp as "compensation ". Not enough to level those 3 guys at .5 discount. I asked for a refund or another feild pass and they told me they can't refund or give me a new field pass which is what I bought and paid for. They screwed up and under compensated me. Could people level my roster. Ive contacted CS consistently since then 
    They still have not responded.
    On June 5 to the 7th I bought a field pass. I got the gold and boxes that was offered. I didnt get anything else. I got 3 guys that weekend and couldn't take advantage of the .50 percent discount. I just moved to platinum as well.    All I got was 3000k gold 40,000k xp as "compensation ". Not enough to level those 3 guys at .5 discount. I asked for a refund or another feild pass and they told me they can't refund or give me a new field pass which is what I bought and paid for. They screwed up and under compensated me. Could people level my roster. Ive contacted CS consistently since then 
    I asked for the three prime players offered during that event as compensation and one prime player to each of my club members as not getting the pass impacted our clubs performance in events.
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    iluddy said:
    I asked for the three prime players offered during that event as compensation and one prime player to each of my club members as not getting the pass impacted our clubs performance in events.
    Glu CS after reading your request:

I do not think I will get the prime players.  I will just get the money back for all my transactions this weekend.  I just need to show my credit card company the thread with Glu and they reversed the transactions.
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Beyond delusional... that was laughable. You don't negotiate your compensation with them, it doesn't work that way. Take anything given & feel grateful you recouped anything. That's as good as you can hope for. 
    iluddy said:
    I do not think I will get the prime players.  I will just get the money back for all my transactions this weekend.  I just need to show my credit card company the thread with Glu and they reversed the transactions.
    So now it is between Apple who executed the transaction and Glu.
    edited June 2020
    why not just save all the ballyhoo and when you get the receipt from apple click the "report a problem" to apple tell them that glu didn't come through with the proper offers submit screen shots showing that you didn't get the full benefit of field pass? I mean...that's what its there for.

Edit ...FWIW...I bought field pass yesterday received all the rewards before playing a single game, sometimes errors happen in your favor, I won't complain about it even though I didn't pull a prime from the boxes I got.
    You're supposed to get the rewards. I bought one this weekend and didn't get the last two rewards. I haven't gotten anything in return.

I agree you are supposed to get the Rewards...but not all at once without the effort..am I complaining? no..Im saying sometimes errors happen the correct direction.
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Same happened to me last week. Bought FP, card was charged but it didn't was working at all. I spent about 18 hours going back and forth (during royale) and they finally got back to me about compensation. I had to choose between A.) 2500 gold or B.) A percentage of the bxp I had lost out on for the day.
    JCAM80 said:
    Beyond delusional... that was laughable. You don't negotiate your compensation with them, it doesn't work that way. Take anything given & feel grateful you recouped anything. That's as good as you can hope for. 

JCAM80 said:

iluddy said:
    Negotiation completed today.  Ended up getting 10,000 gold.  Refund can only come from Apple and Glu just would not budge on the prime players, which is fine as I got Sanchez and Mondesi and cannot upgrade them to make them useable.  I guess you were wrong, you can negotiate so long as you don’t bend over and take it you no where on the first offer.
    Negotiation complete.  Got 10k gold.
    3 weeks and I've got nothing
    I feel like reporting them to the better business bureau. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    iluddy said:
    Negotiation complete.  Got 10k gold.
    Picture or it didn't happen... 
    If this “3000K” is supposed to represent 3M, I know I have that and then some. Still don’t have my reward. I wish they would show you the points you accumulated like last year. Seems like they are being purposely confusing here.

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Yes, the 3000K is 3M. The 100M has to be without the multiplier. 
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I easily had the cvc figures for tier 10 last night and it showed I had 201 mil for other and it wasn’t checking.  So I scored 9 mil more to 210 mil and it kicked in.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    yeap before multipliers.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    I'm at 234M (with multiplier) and I know I'm at well over 5M for CvC. Still nothing. Must be the multiplier, but that's always counted prior.