PRIME XP IS HERE

2Next

Comments

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    @babyjboots, that is probably an even better strategy this year, unless you are swimming in gold, or are a moderate, or big, spender.  I lack self-discipline, though, so it is a constant struggle for me.  
    Not bad.  If anyone starts a new season mode, let us know if there is PXP in those rewards, too.
  • Ari4PhillyAri4Philly Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    Not bad.  If anyone starts a new season mode, let us know if there is PXP in those rewards, too.
    No pxp in new season rewards . I just finished a season an hour ago
  • ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    No pxp in new season rewards . I just finished a season an hour ago
    Thanks. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Season rewards would update for everyone - even while in the middle of a season. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • UGADOC1UGADOC1 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Can someone help me figure out the Prime XPs? I've accumulated a few thousand, but when I try to level my players (Bonus players, too) the XPs don't leave my Improve account. How do I use them?
    edited June 2020
    You can only use them on prime players, or skill improvements 9-11.

Edit: So far, the only prime players released have been Kershaw and Stanton in these weekend boxes.
  • UGADOC1UGADOC1 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Edit: So far, the only prime players released have been Kershaw and Stanton in these weekend boxes.
    I got a Michael Taylor  and Travis Arnaud from the EastCoast Bias box that have Prime shields and red boxes in my team Improve panel (also a Franklin Barreto). When I level them up only regular XPs get used, not the PXPs.
    Edit--they're listed as Bonus players, so maybe that's why?

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited June 2020
    UGADOC1 said:
    I got a Michael Taylor  and Travis Arnaud from the EastCoast Bias box that have Prime shields and red boxes in my team Improve panel (also a Franklin Barreto). When I level them up only regular XPs get used, not the PXPs.
    Edit--they're listed as Bonus players, so maybe that's why?

Prime players say "prime" at the bottom of their graphic - only Kershaw and Stanton so far. You're looking at using pxp for players' skills, something I would not do at this point (unless is keepers/ml).
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Going to save all PXP for Keepers and ML skills before leveling any Prime players when or if I land any...lol
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I just realized how much it would take to level a prime player from B1 to P10 (with the 30% discount)
    192,605 PXP + 
    313,593 blue cash + 924 gold + 130 EVO
    To level his skills to 8/8: add 17,850 BXP + 59,500 blue cash + 11 EVO
    The first player I level probably hasn't even been born yet.

Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • HotRod14HotRod14 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Blah.  Isn't it around 34,900 PXP to get to Silver 10 with one of those guys?  It'll be a while before I get that much PXP.
    No I’ve got two prime players it wasn’t that much. But I bought several packs that included prime xp. And open boxes with a lot of em.