WOH 6/22

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
25% chance at 340 Max player vice 10% last week, yet Royale has a 100% chance at a Max 340. I know the Schwarb’s skills are good, but not loving the setup over the past couple of weeks.
Prev134

Comments

• jrichmanesqjrichmanesq Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Neither of these guys will help your team, and 75/25 split ensures it's harder to cycle cap a player. Thankfully 2x gold is still running, so I've got something better to do.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Naquin was 345 last week, I'm pretty sure.
    You are correct, sir.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    The “better” player has been a 345 since they introduced the two-player setup. This is going backwards. 
    @jrichmanesq if you consider the difficulty of woh (Especially 5.9) last week, i feel that cycle capping is out of the question for most people either way.
    I assume cycle capping is just a diamond thing at this point. Maybe high end platinum teams. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I’m a mediocre gold team that isn’t even VIP....and neither will make my roster at all.  What a waste and demotivated to cycle/spend.
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Might not even attempt HOF today. Probably just going to focus on acquiring XP at Pro level. 
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    If the award was just Schwarber (or any single 340/345) I’d have far less issue. But this box stuff with a truly useless player drives me crazy. 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    edited June 2020
    This event has truly become an “upper decker” if u ask me...
    I know they want us to buy boxes rather than just improving our teams through WOH. I get that. But if they keep killing their flagship event it’s going to drive a lot of people away. It’s getting harder for me to stay motivated, and I’m an addict. 

What Glu needs to realize is that a lot of people only chase WOH killers. If WOH has a crappy prize or is too hard, what motivation do I have to chase guys like Arraez, etc.?  
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Makes cycle capping annoying...game is on the ropes, I wish they had more people advising their decisions that actually play the game. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Damn. Wasted a ton of money and resources this weekend for Arreaz. Going backwards. This sucks

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Metsicans said:
    I know they want us to buy boxes rather than just improving our teams through WOH. I get that. But if they keep killing their flagship event it’s going to drive a lot of people away. It’s getting harder for me to stay motivated, and I’m an addict. 

What Glu needs to realize is that a lot of people only chase WOH killers. If WOH has a crappy prize or is too hard, what motivation do I have to chase guys like Arraez, etc.?  
    This post cannot be stated enough.  If WOH isn’t worth it in terms of either the player reward or the resources...it is going to dramatically alter players willingness to chase elite players.

people dropped a lot of coin chasing Arraez this weekend to gear up for WOH.

sitting here today....why?
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    Makes cycle capping annoying...game is on the ropes, I wish they had more people advising their decisions that actually play the game. 
    Game isn’t for folks like us anymore. I’m kicking myself today for wasting all that gold

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    If i recall this seems to be the playbook they did for awhile last year when PXP came out. They put a squeeze on BXP for a bit. Like last year after this short window with WOH boxes, HOF will become a PXP player.
    Again, the bottom line comes down to, “will Glu’s bottom line be affected?” I know many of us here on the forums do not like what they have done to WOH, but if the whales, who don’t care at all about the WOH prize, continue to spend real cash to get the top players from the box to put up mad points, this will continue. It’s actually a smart business model. 
    Again, the bottom line comes down to, “will Glu’s bottom line be affected?” I know many of us here on the forums do not like what they have done to WOH, but if the whales, who don’t care at all about the WOH prize, continue to spend real cash to get the top players from the box to put up mad points, this will continue. It’s actually a smart business model. 
    I’m on record as saying I don’t think it’s a good long term business model.  You’re concentrating revenues among a smaller percentage of players

meaning when a guy quits...it’s now .3% of revenue vs .01%
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    Metsicans said:

Hit the nail on the head.

Its completely counter intuitive. They water down the WOH players to get us to buy boxes to improve our team. But I only buy boxes to chase double stacked WOH players. I won’t be spending a single gold bar until they give me a reason to beat WOH. I thank Glu for making it easy on me and taking the addiction out of my hands themselves.
    This Schwarber will be fairly similar to this guy in relation to WOH. Both skills active against RHPs at all times. Actually, I think Dickerson’s hitting is 1 point higher than Schwarbs at D10. Schwarber will be better at all other modes vs RHPs though. 
    All mobile gaming companies chase the whales. It’s where 95% of their profits come from. If you’re not a whale, you’re getting phased out. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @navyjack77 Dickerson is 102/89 vs Scwarb's 102/90.

Also, Schwarbs just got BEEFED! 350 max, 103/102 now!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    edited June 2020
    This just happened. It’s on now! Still 25% chance.
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    From Field Pass.... nice...

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    I got Bote from FP boxes as well.

Also, anyone notice Schwarber isn’t listed as a bonus player?
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    I got Bote from FP boxes as well.

Also, anyone notice Schwarber isn’t listed as a bonus player?
    But.... both useless Willy Adames are!  At least we have that going for us!  🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
    Don't we all love how schwarber isn't a bonus player
    My bad, didn’t realize you already posted it.
    Schwarber has been added to bonus players
  • bobrembobrem Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Where do I find the pitchers for pro?
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Pitchers are the same as last week. Situations are a little bit more favorable. 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Same chart. Got him on first 
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    No trouble first time but got Adames...sucks !