WOH 6/22

Comments

• MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    JTPASTOR said:
    Pitchers are the same as last week. Situations are a little bit more favorable. 
    Care to elaborate?
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Millecors said:
    JTPASTOR said:
    Pitchers are the same as last week. Situations are a little bit more favorable. 
    Care to elaborate?
    More runners on for 5.8 and 5.9 than lat week if I am not mistaken
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    I know they want us to buy boxes rather than just improving our teams through WOH. I get that. But if they keep killing their flagship event it’s going to drive a lot of people away. It’s getting harder for me to stay motivated, and I’m an addict. 

What Glu needs to realize is that a lot of people only chase WOH killers. If WOH has a crappy prize or is too hard, what motivation do I have to chase guys like Arraez, etc.?  
    I don’t know if they have enough between their ears to figure that one out... nor do they even care as long as the $$$ keeps rolling in. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Arraez....the absolute best closer released for WOH to date...just hit 4 HR in a row....then saw two straight curve outs to end the inning.  This is just beyond stupid at this point
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Arraez....the absolute best closer released for WOH to date...just hit 4 HR in a row....then saw two straight curve outs to end the inning.  This is just beyond stupid at this point

I only wish I could get that far. I've been curved out six times in a row now by Snell on 5.8.

I have Belli and Arraez all lined up for 5.9 and 5.10. I can't get to them. Won't allow it.

Really makes me regret all the spending I did this weekend.  I will never learn my lesson, apparently. LOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Anyone else not have some skills be active, specifically vs RHP and lead off spot?

I just got to Chapman after it took me a NINTH game before Snell quit cheating.

Chapman then gave me the old "tie it up, cheat" pattern I have discussed several times. Go to extras and he allows one hit, three other cheat outs.

Video reboot. Same thing happened again. LOLOLOL

2 hours into the event with probably one of the best gold teams around, and I can't advance due to RNG, not skill. My gosh.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts

I just got to Chapman after it took me a NINTH game before Snell quit cheating.

Chapman then gave me the old "tie it up, cheat" pattern I have discussed several times. Go to extras and he allows one hit, three other cheat outs.

Video reboot. Same thing happened again. LOLOLOL

2 hours into the event with probably one of the best gold teams around, and I can't advance due to RNG, not skill. My gosh.

I'm at gold just like you. For 5.9 Chappie you got to use gold boost. Don't try anything else...
    I just recorded a round where three of four at bats on 5.9 were curve outs. Video reboot now. Recording this next one too. May as well have some fun today.

• MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Prime Judge made Chapman look like a little girl.  Needed 80g for Marte to win, but he still gets it done.  Too bad I got crapbag Adames. Now let's see if the difficulty increases. 

Aaaaannnddd he cheated again. FML.

I won't even get the chance to use Aareaz today.

trying trying to upload the video of Chapman screwing me for the fifth time in a row. I got the same pattern on tape: tying run on first then he “wins”. I even call it on the recording 

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Are your upgrades capped? You seem to have alot of difficulties week in week out. Starting to look like it could be user error with all the loses you eat. If your having that much difficulty just boost on 9 to get by him easier. At the end of the day 40 or 80g aint gunna kill you and save you the headaches.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Everything is capped. Like I said above, I recorded the sixth time I was curved out. Can't figure out how to upload it here. I sent it to other players on separate chat lines. It is the RNG. Period. My team and my ability are more than good enough to beat this game when it is honest.

edited June 2020
    Anyone else having a consistent issue with Vid Boost not working at 4.10?  Three times in a row now, that it simply wont load on that round.  Not seeing it any other place besides there

EDIT:  and as I type that, it works on my next attempt.
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Are your upgrades capped? You seem to have alot of difficulties week in week out. Starting to look like it could be user error with all the loses you eat. If your having that much difficulty just boost on 9 to get by him easier. At the end of the day 40 or 80g aint gunna kill you and save you the headaches.
    sounds like user error to me

No I don't want to make a YouTube channel.

Looks like 9 is the magic number. Ninth time against Chapman, I finally clear. Only one cheat out during the round. Lucky me.

• trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts

No I don't want to make a YouTube channel.

Looks like 9 is the magic number. Ninth time against Chapman, I finally clear. Only one cheat out during the round. Lucky me.

anyone else find it strange he won't upload and share the video, after all his complaints
    If I can upload it from my phone to here I would. I also sent it to another player.
    i finally got through. My first attempt on 5.10 was all straight pitches. Still mad it took two hours on Level 5 before I got the RNG needed to get past 5.8 and 5.9. 18 total curve outs combined in those two rounds before I could use my new guy.

Everything is capped. Like I said above, I recorded the sixth time I was curved out. Can't figure out how to upload it here. I sent it to other players on separate chat lines. It is the RNG. Period. My team and my ability are more than good enough to beat this game when it is honest.
    Post the screens of the upgrades and pennants
    @TheFullMonte: can you post the vid I sent? Maybe should mute it. LOL. Many F bombs.

• iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    @TheFullMonte: can you post the vid I sent? Maybe should mute it. LOL. Many F bombs.
    I'm going to be disappointed if your voice is much different than George Carlin's.
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
    I'm going to be disappointed if your voice is much different than George Carlin's.
    I hate the sound of my own voice

• 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    WINERS NOT ALLOWED!!
    Team and upgrades. Every player below is at 8/8, except for Arraez. He is 12/12. Also have a few 345 and 350 guys at 8/8 inactive but this is my best WoH group today. Nap time now that I’m not pi$$y.

Lets see the pennants @drsmartassphd

edited June 2020
    NM
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Using Keepers Wagner and Brett at 5.9 and 5.10. Two for two. Unfortunately got Adames both times. After two wins usually gets much tougher though. Would be nice if there was guarantee of the top player after X amount of wins. Of course if there was it would be X=10...lol
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Do you need to 80 gold boost to beat Roark at 4.10? Platinum Freeman with skills 8/8 is 0-5 against him with 20 and 40 gold boosts!!!
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Do you need to 80 gold boost to beat Roark at 4.10? Platinum Freeman with skills 8/8 is 0-5 against him with 20 and 40 gold boosts!!!
    Brett beat him both times with only the video boost. I did have to use the video replay second time through.