WOH 6/22

Comments

• iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    P10 8/8 Foil Alvarez is 1 for 1 with video boost.
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Maybe it’s Freeman. I just got through on the 6th time using an 80 gold boost. And he gets by in extra innings!!! This guy!!
    edited June 2020
    P10 8/8 Foil Alvarez is 1 for 1 with video boost.
    P10 8/8 (80g boost) Foil Alvarez just won on his first try at 5.10, and I pulled Schwarber!
    I'm glad I waited before leveling the Daniel Robertson I pulled over the weekend.
    Robertson never gets leveled now.

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    These dudes just aren't gonna give me Schwarber today.  Sigh...
  • EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Ugh.  It was tough for me all day, but I finally got through with Babe Ruth.  I was so excited, until I opened the box and it was Adams.  I'm done for the day.  Not worth it when you have a 75% chance of being disappointed after all the restarts it takes my Gold team to get through.  The game is not fun anymore for me, so I am hoping this helps me quit for good. 
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    0-8, done for the day. If they are going to offer the crap player and 2nd tier player the least they could do is put a pity timer on the woh box. I know this is a big ask but maybe they can just let you win a 350 player since that is a 3rd tier player in the game? I don’t think that would cause the company to go bankrupt, but what do I know. 
    0-8, done for the day. If they are going to offer the crap player and 2nd tier player the least they could do is put a pity timer on the woh box. I know this is a big ask but maybe they can just let you win a 350 player since that is a 3rd tier player in the game? I don’t think that would cause the company to go bankrupt, but what do I know. 
    These days are killers for tomorrow's sets. 
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    4 for 4 with Foil Marte.  Decided to try the shiny new Judge righty vs righty, just for shits and giggles. Crushed it, didn't record an out, didn't get 1 curveball.  12/12 skills. And if you look, Judge is a magician as well!  
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    They are trying to milk every last penny out of us.
    That’s fine. I’m ok spending to win, the problem is spending to pull the BS 335 player repeatedly. I don’t think glu should have to give things away for free. They are a business. But the current setup is ridiculous. 
    Can someone please explain to me why 4.6 Tanaka is so insanely difficult to beat?  I lose more autoplays there then every other pitcher in round 4 combined.

I just lost (2) manual attempts with an 8/8 350 guy.  WTF?
    Can someone please explain to me why 4.6 Tanaka is so insanely difficult to beat?  I lose more autoplays there then every other pitcher in round 4 combined.

He is my only non gold manual play each time.  I always win, but never autoplay win.
    edited June 2020

There are at least two threads on 4.6 Tanaka.
    They don't explain why Glu made it that way. But they discuss it quite a bit.
    Search Tanaka if you're interested.
    edited June 2020
    Also, the number of times I have watch a video today for a boost, only to X out of it and NOT get the boost is simply absurd.  I've spent an insane amount of gold relative to my cycles because of it.  I dont know if this is GLU or Tapjoy, but it sucks really hard

I'm sure GLU will be in a hurry to rectify this issue causing us to burn more gold than we should
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

So now I'm stuck on 5.7 with NOLA curving me out five times in a row. @thefullmonte, I just sent you another vid. Double, cheat out, hit, cheat out, cheat out. This is really frustrating today. I have the worst RNG. Unreal.

I wish there was a way for me to load these videos.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    And again, after nearly an hour dealing with curve out after curve out on 5.7 and 5.9, I make it to 5.10 and don't see a single one. Arraez is now 2-2 both times hitting 4HR. UGH.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

FINALLY! 9 for 9 Marte got 4, Judge got 5.  Finally landed the prize.  
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    Millecors said:
    FINALLY! 9 for 9 Marte got 4, Judge got 5.  Finally landed the prize.  

Got mine on 5th try, was about to pull my hair out - don't know how you had the patience for 9 cycles
    edited June 2020
    @trojanman999 I told myself 10 would be it.  So glad I didn't have to test that.  I can fly through on autoplay.  I use my "weakest" batter Dickerson on that bastard 4.6 Tanaka. My inactives list is full of 345/350 capped lefties and righties I can plug in where I need them.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Chapman has been the source of my resistance, 12/12 Freeman in 4 attempts vs Sonny has recorded 6 outs, including an extra inning attempt.  2x Schwarber, 2x Adames and yes even a 335 RHB is useful for me right now albeit not for terribly long.
    It took me five hours and 2,600 gold to complete it three times. Last weekends Royale I was completing it through in about 40-45 minutes. Are we at the point where our players need their skills upgraded beyond 8/8? The only “positive” was that I pulled Schwarber twice. I’m throwing in the towel for today 😒 
    It took me five hours and 2,600 gold to complete it three times. Last weekends Royale I was completing it through in about 40-45 minutes. Are we at the point where our players need their skills upgraded beyond 8/8? The only “positive” was that I pulled Schwarber twice. I’m throwing in the towel for today 😒 
    I only have Marte and Judge past 8/8 everyone else is capped and 8/8. Fastest I made it through today was 23 minutes.  
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    3rd time was the charm !!!
    Millecors said:
    I only have Marte and Judge past 8/8 everyone else is capped and 8/8. Fastest I made it through today was 23 minutes.  
    I’m assuming you are using Marte and Judge for 5.9 and 5.10? I got stuck on Chapman with 345 Foil Bichette 8/8 and Gray using Schwarber 8/8? I had gone three straight times against Gray scoring a combined 5 runs at one point. Then the time I got through I only made one out 🤷‍♂️
    Millecors said:
    I’m assuming you are using Marte and Judge for 5.9 and 5.10? I got stuck on Chapman with 345 Foil Bichette 8/8 and Gray using Schwarber 8/8? I had gone three straight times against Gray scoring a combined 5 runs at one point. Then the time I got through I only made one out 🤷‍♂️
    Nope, I use Longoria on Chapman when I am going to use Judge to close.  Longo has eaten Chapman every time.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Chapman is an a-hole, but got this on the second time through 

• sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I’ve lost more on 4.10 than any other level. A couple of times, I didn’t even get a pitch to hit. I’ve been able to clear 5.10 6 times, but I lost track of the number of losses on 4.10. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Pew Pew

Cruz was unstoppable at 4.10 w/o boost and lost once in 16 trips at 5.10 cause of a mistake I made. Stop wasting pxp on these box players and get your keepers leveled. 

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @dustyhunks impressive! Yeah I have not stressed landing a Prime because I’m using what I’m getting for my keepers. Been working out good so far
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

🤩🤩🤩

Crazy day. Ups and downs. But got Schwarber capped 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Had to use more gold than I would have liked, but I really wanted this to happen.