Options

Injuries & trades

barrycudabarrycuda Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I love this game. My passion is season play but I dabble in a club play. 
I would love for there to be occasional (in season play only) injuries with 3 games being normal and 14 games being a serious injury. They would come random and never or very rarely more than 1 at a time. Thus you would need a good bench. 

As for trades, if you opened your game and saw "you have been offered a trade". It would obviously peak your interest. You could see the offer and accept or deny. Possibly investigate further by seeing the roster of the team offering or reply with not interested in this trade but could be interested in a starting pitcher or a shortstop, for instance. See if they make a different offer.

Comments

• Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    That's an interesting suggestion, and it would definitely add some authenticity to the sim/arcade style of manually playing a game.  I'm not citing it as the exact reason, but sports game publishers have had issues with their licensing partners when it comes to players succumbing to injury, even though this is all make believe.  Again, I'm not saying that's the reasoning for or against it, but I wanted to shed some light on a bit of industry truth there.