Field pass blunder and no proper compensation

On June 5 to the 7th I bought a field pass. I got the gold and boxes that was offered. I didnt get anything else. I got 3 guys that weekend and couldn't take advantage of the .50 percent discount. I just moved to platinum as well.    All I got was 3000k gold 40,000k xp as "compensation ". Not enough to level those 3 guys at .5 discount. I asked for a refund or another feild pass and they told me they can't refund or give me a new field pass which is what I bought and paid for. They screwed up and under compensated me. Could people level my roster. Ive contacted CS consistently since then consistently and nothimg fixed.

Comments

• pshrgpshrg Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    They just forced me to buy a Bundle Box because they don't let you "X" out of the pop-up they force on you when opening up. Accidental purchases are part of their business plan.
  • satellite1984satellite1984 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I make sure i delete my card. Also you should make sure that you have to put in a password or finger print to accept it paying for something.
    It does that crap to me as well. I've xed out and it pops up like I've accepted im going to buy it. I've made sure they don't **** me. Its one thing when its my choice to buy. I know I am not giving them shit anymore.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    If your phone gives you the option of the good old "back" button.  That works, too.
    You don't say! Lol