Options

Gold restrictions ?

jakelakeojakelakeo Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
With all these double gold weekends.  My gold pile is getting kind of large. I heard there may be ceilings that shouldn’t be exceeded. Any truth to that ?  I’m pretty much a F2P player. Spent less than $20 this season. People in my club said people get jailed at 100k gold ?

Comments

• Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Lmao.  No.  You’re good
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited June 2020
    That’s certainly an old wives tale on this app.  While I don’t believe it’s necessarily true I do believe that once your gold hits a certain point it triggers a flag with glu to “look” at your team.  If your 100% legit, I would like to believe your golden but if you “push the envelope” ......
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Deleted 🖕🏻 this game 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    100% true if you do not spend and have large amounts of gold you will get flagged/jailed. Happened to me twice in 18 before I started spending money early in the year. Also got 2 warnings last year saying they detected use of... basically cheating i can’t remember the word they used. Lol  also was not spending money during those times and had well over 100k. No wives tale.. 100% true 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yeap it is true, especially if you spend 0$ and keep large amounts of it. I've seen it happen on many occasions even this year. You have to remember that their system is automated, so if your account gets flagged your SOL. I've also heard of people getting unjailed but it takes some time and doing.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    The last year I was F2P was Tsb18. My team got really good and I had a good chunk of gold. I was cycling the crap out of WOH and getting all the bonus guys that way. Anyway, got jailed after landing Mike Schmidt and posting a bunch of Royale points. Right around Christmas. Never got my team back. 

I’m pretty sure if your team gets too good with no spend, you are at high risk of jail. 
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Yeap it is true, especially if you spend 0$ and keep large amounts of it. I've seen it happen on many occasions even this year. You have to remember that their system is automated, so if your account gets flagged your SOL. I've also heard of people getting unjailed but it takes some time and doing.

There's even a temp 1 hour jail everyone will get at some time when either switching wifi to LTE quickly or a poor LTE connection and multiple force kills of the app due to timeouts. It may be automated but there are better checks they can do for false positives. Pretty sure it happens if you're in a car and hopping from cell tower to cell tower. Some carriers don't identify their networks in a way that makes them local to your location so it could look like you're connecting near home then Maryland then home and then Missouri for example in a short timespan. Looks like you're trying to obfuscate your location to their shitty logic. Love when it happens with 55 mins left in cvc.
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Looks like I stand corrected, wives take no more!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    UltimateJacketsUltimateJackets Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I found out my team got flagged last week after seeing my points not adding to my club totals. I was told
    “Upon review of your account, we detected unusual activities resulting in out-of-range balances of credits or other values. Acquired using an unauthorized hack tool or exploit in our game. Your account has been flagged for abuse.”

I did not realize it was against the terms of service to save your resources.. Didn’t know using my thumbs to click video ads was an “unauthorized hack tool”.
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    If they would put out decent mystery boxes then I would spend it. Prime XP box is a joke. Got EVO in one of the two gift boxes on this team and in both on my other team. Almost as funny as the Dad Joke Box. No point in spending for players you can’t upgrade before they are obsolete