WOH 6/22

124Next

Comments

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    (7) cycles.  No Schwarber.  That’s gonna sting tomorrow for Sprint.

and to add insult to injury...the delayed swing BS showed up something fierce after about 8PM and couldn’t get through in the last hour despite having just level 5 left.
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I'm just vibin' at 7th in mvp... when all of a sudden two world ranked d'ickheads decide they want to get themsevles stat boost for the weekend and pop 200mil each... 🙄🙄🙄dumbest shit ever
    It would be really interesting to see who would be left in the MVP rankings if they limited them to players who are actually eligible to collect rewards.  I finished in the top 10 in four different brackets today and couldn't collect anything, so why include me at all?  It really just hurts players like you.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

If anyone can tell me how to upload videos, I have two good ones. I will start recording more.

No, I'm not making a YouTube channel.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• DomerHomerDomerHomer Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Near the top left of the main game tab there is a section showing your gold 6 playoff opponent. Play that opponent. Win. Go platinum. Easy peasy.

Alternate approach:  copy and paste your comments in the WOH thread every Monday for the rest of the year. 

#youcanleadahorsetowater

Near the top left of the main game tab there is a section showing your gold 6 playoff opponent. Play that opponent. Win. Go platinum. Easy peasy.

Alternate approach:  copy and paste your comments in the WOH thread every Monday for the rest of the year. 

#youcanleadahorsetowater

Then I can't cap my Prime guys.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    edited June 2020

#youcanleadahorsetowater

Then I can't cap my Prime guys.

Your G10 Prime Arraez sure helped you cycle a ton yesterday hehe

FWIW I was struggling to stockpile bxp when I was Gold because I couldn't multi cycle WoH easily. Since I went Plat it's actually been easier for me to stash bxp and cap players than when I was Gold, even at 3x the cost and without buying Field Pass. Eventually that should become the case with pxp and capping Primes (I hope). Yesterday you cycled 3 times, if the reward was a Prime (and also not in a box with stupid odds) it would've cost you 83k pxp to level him to G8 after first cycle, then 2 cycles to cap and you'd get let's say 20k pxp  back from duplicate pxp for G9-G10 (not sure what the real number would be). So actual cost to cap would've been 60-70k pxp.

At platinum, you could've cycled 10+ times without much trouble yesterday, so again let's say the reward was a Prime, would've cost you 106k pxp to level him to G10, then the next 10 cycles to cap give you a high amount of duplicate pxp back. Again, I don't know the exact amount of dupe pxp but let's say you get 12k pxp back on average from P1 to P10, it's 120k duplicate pxp total and net gain of pxp. So you can see how it can actually become easier to stash pxp over time at platinum than gold if you're ready to grind WoH.

Now will WoH become harder when we get a Prime reward and will Plat teams have a harder time cycling 10+ times ? Maybe, but if it's the case Gold teams will have a harder time too. And that's why you should invest all your PXP into your keepers/ML skills until they're capped through LXP before leveling any shiny new prime player if you want to be better prepared for difficulty bumps in WoH. Gotta play the long game with Primes/Legends when you're in higher tiers, but it will (or should lol never know with Glu) eventually pay off.

Bottom line is, if your favorite game mode is WoH and you want to enjoy it, Gold isn't the tier for you in 20 IMO

Your G10 Prime Arraez sure helped you cycle a ton yesterday hehe

Well, in Arraez's defense, when he actually had a chance, he dominated...

Getting to him was the worst on Level 5.