Video Thread - Ready To Roll!

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I am still beyond pissed at my experience yesterday. Part of my frustrations had to do with the fact that I spent way too much money this past weekend building my team. I was determined to get the top WoH guy, and I did. It cost me 40K in gold, and I don't want to admit to how much I spent leveling him to G10 12/12.  I made sure my other guys were all capped at least 8/8 and I also had my pennants for my top guys full (minus my new guy). Why did you spend the money, Doc? Well, my kids and inlaws sent me a fat apple card and the note said "use this for your game so you can quit downloading ads". LOL, Cute, right?

My reward? Taking 3 hours for my first cycle due to being curved out 20+ times on 5.7-5.9. Unreal. I ended up cycling three times yesterday, and the guy I spent my butt off getting (Arreaz) was all I hoped he would be. A solid 3-3 on 5.10.....IF I could make it. My second cycle took 2 hours to get through the same group and my third cycle took an hour to get through that group.

I know many of you here question my abilities, team strength, etc.  I can promise you guys I'm not lying when I tell you all what I experience.  A lot of times I'm venting, yes, but also it is to try and help you all here, since so many have helped me in various ways.  I show you all who help me by sending you gifts and love notes.

Being alone with a phone and Ipad is hard to record while trying to play, but yesterday I mastered that too. Holding the phone with the left hand, I recorded while I played WoH, quite well, with my right hand. Anything "straight", or what I call a valid chance, was a hit.

I have two solid videos of me being screwed and in both instances, I even call the pitches for you because I had seen the exact same scenario four or five times before I recorded it. I have one on 5.7 where Nola (Geaux Tigers) curves out Keeper Brett in quick fashion. That was the fourth time in a row he had done it.  I have another with Chapman curving me out once I got the tying run on. That was the fifth time in a row he did it, but it also showed the same sequence I experience often that I have shared here.  I have other videos showing similar things, but the quality is horrid. I'll make more next week.

Novel done. If someone can teach me how to load videos here from my phone, I will add them to this thread during the year.

PS - Please ignore my Fbombs. I was obviously mad as hell after hours and hours of being screwed over. I am friends with TheFullMonte here. He has seen the vids. He's convinced GLU has screwed with my account. LOLOLOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I can’t wait to see those videos !!!

btw, you can record your own phone instead of filming yourself while playing. But we wouldn’t be able to hear the swearing lol
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Yeah so recording is easy...watching a video on how to? took less time then reading this rant...
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Dude,  get a new hobby.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I can’t wait to see those videos !!!

btw, you can record your own phone instead of filming yourself while playing. But we wouldn’t be able to hear the swearing lol

I play on my Ipad

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

xracman said:
    Dude,  get a new hobby.

I completely agree with you. One day I will wise up and just focus on my favorite one.

edited June 2020
    if your wife is as ultra hot as you say...you're tapping the wrong thing.

on the other hand...no matter how hot and sexy a woman is....somewhere, someone is sick of her shit.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    👆 agree.  All the agrees...  I love my wife and daughter.  I just don't like them most of the time...
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    where is the video?
    2020KC said:
    if your wife is as ultra hot as you say...you're tapping the wrong thing.

on the other hand...no matter how hot and sexy a woman is....somewhere, someone is sick of her shit.

That is ALWAYS priority number one.

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    If you got line app @drsmartassphd, I want to see those videos 
    I do. That's how I sent them to Monte

• BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    I do. That's how I sent them to Monte
    You should compare pics with @ShoveItUpYoenis2.  You’d drop this game in a heartbeat...after you wash your eyes out with bleach of course 
    I wish I knew what that meant @bearmeat. LOL

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I wish I knew what that meant @bearmeat. LOL
    You are better off not knowing...
    For the sake of your homeland security file..of which I am certain you have...walk away.
    2020KC said:
    For the sake of your homeland security file..of which I am certain you have...walk away.

No worries man, I took a gun safety course and passed. Still have the little card in my wallet, next to my hunting license.