Worth the chase??

baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
Adam Engel is a 355 with Double LHP. I currently have a Foil 345 Bichette with LHP, Late Innings. For WOH purposes, is the 10 point difference worth chasing to compete against lefty pitchers?

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    If you are gold, likely. Plat or Diamond, not likely

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• RodFarvaRodFarva Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Bichette has more power and has done really well for me against Chapman.

Engel is the better hitter, though.  With both skills active, Bichette's max hit rating is (I think) 444.  Engel's will be more like 462.

I would prefer Engel, I think, but the way Bichette has handled Chapman, the need may or may not be there.
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    A Closer Gem @ any level. Those who know nothing about any level past gold, shouldn't comment. Especially those spineless, whiney, types...  ? !  2 million people, don't  know they have mental illness. VERY SAD, please pray for them !
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    Save yourself the chase and bump Bichette’s skills. I’ve got him at 8/8 maxed at gold and he has been very good against Chapman.

Keep in mind Glu can change WOH pitchers any given week and you may be sorry you chased Engel.
    25Jackie said:
    A Closer Gem @ any level. Those who know nothing about any level past gold, shouldn't comment. Especially those spineless, whiney, types...  ? !  2 million people, don't  know they have mental illness. VERY SAD, please pray for them !

What about those of us who don't pray?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

If you are gold, likely. Plat or Diamond, not likely

You can do better. That doesn't make sense in this situation. I'd give you a "like", but can't pull the trigger on this one.

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I think @drsmartassphd officially has a stalker!  😂😂😂
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Don't need your approval! Not anything (opps)everything is about youuuuu....  I have lots of Doctors as colleagues  and would be insulted by fake imitations.  Lol
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Wrong thread
    25Jackie said:
    Don't need your approval! Not anything (opps)everything is about youuuuu....  I have lots of Doctors as colleagues  and would be insulted by fake imitations.  Lol
    Of course it isn't, but you replied to me, used my username, so I replied to youuuuu........Well lucky for me (I guess) that your colleagues wouldn't be insulted. I came up with this username for other forums/games/apps well before I finished my degree. I am also bright enough to recognize that none of my accomplishments in life have anything to do with my TSB experiences.

whynot said:
    I think @drsmartassphd officially has a stalker!  😂😂😂

@25jackie: C'mon dude. Highlight the picture. Right click. Go to properties. Copy URL into separate window. Open picture alone. Save that photo to a file on the desktop. Copy that photo to your reply.

Good talk. I'm going take a boomer nap.

• NotTodayNotToday Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I am not sure why people get their panties in a bunch towards you Dr. S.   Moen got the same deal.  In my judgement you are amazing for this forum as you bring life and personality to it. But I guess people have nothing better to do then get salty towards you. Please keep doing what you are doing and don’t let people bring you down. However, I think you do a spectacular job at that.  So well done and I look forward to your future posts.  Cheers
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    Save yourself the chase and bump Bichette’s skills. I’ve got him at 8/8 maxed at gold and he has been very good against Chapman.

Keep in mind Glu can change WOH pitchers any given week and you may be sorry you chased Engel.
    I have Bichette at 8/8 so I think I might forgo the chase and hope I pull him with a free box. Thanks.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    KCTribe said:

I have Bichette at 8/8 so I think I might forgo the chase and hope I pull him with a free box. Thanks.
    100% the way to go.  Bichette is still a lefty-masher for me, too.  If you land Engel on a free box, and have the xp to burn, sure.  But with all you have invested in Bichette already, the difference is not worth the resources, imo.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    NotToday said:
    I am not sure why people get their panties in a bunch towards you Dr. S.   Moen got the same deal.  In my judgement you are amazing for this forum as you bring life and personality to it. But I guess people have nothing better to do then get salty towards you. Please keep doing what you are doing and don’t let people bring you down. However, I think you do a spectacular job at that.  So well done and I look forward to your future posts.  Cheers
    Amen.  For all the good doc's whining, there is still valid and useful information.  Not to mention the comedic value, and lively discussions his posts can spark.

Anyone throwing out any personal attacks, not of the tongue-in-cheek variety, has no value here, and should be patently ignored.
    So 'panties in a bunch'   is not personal attacks or sexual harrassment!  My attacks are on validity of an actual PHD degree he claims to have.  I have friends, colleagues  and sons  and daughters with a PHD or pursuing  one.  My only attack is falsely claiming having a PHD.? How is that personal. You and everyone is claiming his whining, but I can't?   Seems a little odd?  Lol
    Tdub71 said:
    NotToday said:
    Amen.  For all the good doc's whining, there is still valid and useful information.  Not to mention the comedic value, and lively discussions his posts can spark.

Anyone throwing out any personal attacks, not of the tongue-in-cheek variety, has no value here, and should be patently ignored.
    You may need to read before you send out information incriminating  yourself?
  • bigvivecs_botbigvivecs_bot Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Someone said salty. Makes me think I haven’t had 🍿in a while. This thread might be worthy of some 
  • NotTodayNotToday Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I find it fascinating that people would care so much to attack someone over a PHD. Who cares?  Are people that hoity-toity around here? I guess. It helps with happiness to get over ourselves if that’s the case and be happy and enjoy life. Worrying about others is useless and unnecessary.  PHD. Lol....seems pretty petty.  
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    Triggered by a username on a mobile baseball game forum. We’ve reached new levels of petty, folks.
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Bench (8/8) and Bichette weren't locks for me against Chapman this week. They always needed a video replay and even then were 50/50 with vid boost after. Looking forward to Engel. 
    25Jackie said:
    So 'panties in a bunch'   is not personal attacks or sexual harrassment!  My attacks are on validity of an actual PHD degree he claims to have.  I have friends, colleagues  and sons  and daughters with a PHD or pursuing  one.  My only attack is falsely claiming having a PHD.? How is that personal. You and everyone is claiming his whining, but I can't?   Seems a little odd?  Lol

In all seriousness.....I'm not taking a picture of the degree for you. I'll share the pictures of my team, upgrades, etc, but I'm not putting that here. I also don't understand why that's such a big deal. It isn't something I go out of my way to brag about on this forum, ever. I had it in my sig line once, but that was due to someone recommending I put it there for fun because it was in the "about me" thread.

My sincere passion for my alma mater has much more to do with sports, and there is a reason for it.

Here is something else about me that would trigger you: In my safe is an LSU Football Championship ring with my name on it. Not going to share the year, but it wasn't the most recent one.  Something else I earned while I was getting my post graduate degrees. No, you get no pics of that either.

• AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Here is something else about me that would trigger you: In my safe is an LSU Football Championship ring with my name on it. 
    Not gonna lie...that's pretty damn cool! 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I always thought it meant you have a PHD in being a smart ass, which there would be no doubt. 
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts

Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
This discussion has been closed.