VIP status

FRAU5TYFRAU5TY Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
Hey y’all, this is my first year playing the game. I generally really like the game and I play everyday. Today I reached all star level 10 and thought that meant the I would be reaching the coveted VIP status. After realizing nothing happened once I hit all star level 10, I reached out to customer care which then They told me that VIP status is not guaranteed and there are many factors. I feel like my balloon has been popped, I don’t know what to do so I made this post. Has anyone experienced the same thing? Any suggestions on what I can do to become part of this fraternity? Thanks for your feed back, feeling kind of defeated...

Comments

• BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    My club mate just hit level 10 last week and nothing happened. He made a couple small purchases the following day (less than $20) and VIP popped up for him. You're close...
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    You have to factor in the free all-star tickets you get for leveling in silver, etc.  @BigBibbins333 is on the mark.  Make another small purchase or 2, and you should be set.  840 all-star tickets, or so.  It does sometimes take a day, or 2, as well.
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    And, CS lied. It's not based on many factors. Just one. 💰
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    You have to factor in the free all-star tickets you get for leveling in silver, etc.  @BigBibbins333 is on the mark.  Make another small purchase or 2, and you should be set.  840 all-star tickets, or so.  It does sometimes take a day, or 2, as well.
    Is it still 840 if your AS carried over from last year?
    I have no idea, but I would guess it is that many, in addition to what was carried over.  Just a hunch, through.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    I have no idea, but I would guess it is that many, in addition to what was carried over.  Just a hunch, through.
    Don’t think this is right. Buddy of mine was only close because of the carryover and hit VIP at around 8400 all star tickets. 
  • itsagoneritsagoner Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Probably take a purchase or 2 you will get it. To tell you the truth VIP doesn’t mean much anymore. A few weekend boxes Once a month good amount of  xp. VIP used to get some boxes that weren’t available to other players. Not anymore. 
    Metsicans said:
    Tdub71 said:
    Don’t think this is right. Buddy of mine was only close because of the carryover and hit VIP at around 8400 all star tickets. 
    Fair enough.  I was completely guessing.  My VIP status was a carryover from '18.  I knew others would have better information than me, anyway.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    When I got it a couple weeks ago it was 8450 tickets I think. If that helps out. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    Tdub71 said:
    Based on my understanding, it appears that the money spent in '19 counts towards VIP status in '20.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Thanks gents.  Flat $100 away I’m hoping

• 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Same thing with me last year....hit well over $818 then wadded up another $20 and flushed it and paww...I was a vip.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit