Options

Better VIP gifts

colterwoodcolterwood Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
Monthly VIP gifts have been pretty weak so far this year, would be nice to see those improve (and not with more crappy boxes).

Comments

• Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited June 2020
    VIP Gifts have seen significant increases from month to month.  So unless you actually suggest ideas aside from "make them better", it's hard to really inform the higher ups what's wanted.  Of course the gifts you'll get in January are going to be better than the ones you'll get in April.  Various additions give certain parts of the game more or less value.
  • Options
    25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    HI, We would like more Prime XP to cover our new Primes. Like 300k Prime and 300k Regular. A guarantee prime. A Box with a high chance for gold. Season mode with Prime  rewards. Great amounts. Rewards in all contests with 2017 Prime rewards.  Better WOH players that make our roosters. Like 2017 . Step forward not backwards. Make the games fun again!!! Thanks  Waylon.  

• Options
    itsagoneritsagoner Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    I would like to see the return of making vip mean something. Make gifts something that are VIP only. I kind of thought they were going to do that last month with the foil box. It was later made available to all players,The all star levels are decent but not really on a level with the amount of dollars spent. 
  • Options
    2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    I just appreciate the gifts, no one likes the guy that says "man this nice meal you provided to me for free isn't really good, is there something better?" I mean...do you want a video re-roll of your VIP gift only for it to say unable to load video at this time.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    25Jackie said:
    HI, We would like more Prime XP to cover our new Primes. Like 300k Prime and 300k Regular. A guarantee prime. A Box with a high chance for gold. Season mode with Prime  rewards. Great amounts. Rewards in all contests with 2017 Prime rewards.  Better WOH players that make our roosters. Like 2017 . Step forward not backwards. Make the games fun again!!! Thanks  Waylon.  

Wait..... Waylon!?!?!?

i remember you starting a thread on here for an all girls club and threatened to “report” @sho@ShoveItUpYoenis2 for “harassing” you.  
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    I smell burning "Catfish" @ShoveItUpYoenis2
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Options
    25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Jw2020KC said:
    I smell burning "Catfish" @ShoveItUpYoenis2 jw