Dinget

knightswhosayneeknightswhosaynee Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
The Dinger mode is the most frustrating  event ever created.  Does it even matter  which batter you use?  Has anyone  figured out how to consistently  hit those damn targets??? It seems random

Comments

• MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    I suggest a dark ale batter personally, crisps nicely

• BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I usually land 1-5 today I got 2 in the jackpot. I don’t think it’s random.. it’s just hard. I have gotten better but going 5-5 will probably never be a reality for me nor do I think they glu intended it to be that way. If it weren’t challenging it wouldn’t be fun nor do they want it to be a consistent source of gold for anyone. I think it’s just a fun addition that requires skill but probably more luck. I use a lefty for right field targets and R for left field. Good luck 🍀 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I hit the dinger jackpot six times tonight (3x in two tickets, one busted ticket). Never done that well before. I’ll take that 900g all day. 

It’s not random but it’s super hard. I’ve had more luck with prime batters, as you’d expect. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I hit twice in 1 entry today, but I am pretty consistent going 1-5.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I use a lower level player out of my selections, and dump the ball the other way into the red zone. I don't aim for yellow, but I've hit it many times.

I usually get at least 2 in the red. I hit 4 of 5 in the red several times. Best so far was 3-5 in yellow before I started my red strategy.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Used Mondesi and hit 4 today...no clue.

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    Today I decided to go with P10 Bote.
    Then P10 Bote decided to go 0 for 5.
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited June 2020
    As long as the rewards are the way they are now, I will only play 1 entry/day.  If they go back to boxes for rewards, I would probably be willing to play more.

Edit: That difference of winning 150, or saving the price of even the 250 box, would be a big incentive for me.
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    edited June 2020
    There was a time it wasn’t registering HRs through the zone. I emailed customer service and they told me it was working, despite my experience. Others saw the same thing. However, I have noticed since that first week that it’s registering as it should. I also noticed that move the jackpot target is slightly angled now, which I figured was to correct the previous problem they said didn’t exist. 

It is hard, but as long as it works, I’m ok with the difficulty. I do wish it was different. I think the targets should go all the way out into the HR area. So wherever it goes out, that’s the zone you get credit for. You can’t bounce one through the infield zone, so why is that even a thing? Just extended the zones, and maybe they shrink them some so it’s not the whole side like it is in the infield. Then all the players that blow it out will get a reward based on the zone.