A**holes

Comments

• 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Made the Diamond Playoffs today, screeched to a halt..Staying plat.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I may go plat at some point. I can't do diamond.
    I could be wrong, but it doesn't appear that you prioritize club points. If that's the case, diamond is cake. You don't 'need' to grind like most if your primary objective is WoH and team building. The real expense with both time and money comes with club points.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

@DFBB, no I do not. I primarily play WoH, Slugfest, Royale. I do events when I pull players and I've put my club in the top 25 myself a few times, but overall, I don't target that on a daily basis.

I'm very tempted to go plat, but the thought of getting resources for my primes scares me.  Also pulling an ATG later.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    @2020KC: agreed. After what I did this weekend, I realize I was played. Again. No one to blame but myself here.

At least use a different picture and post it correctly. 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

I wish Id quit getting tagged...I made a valid point and they want to troll 
    Just feel the love dude. Take it in. Embrace it.

oh. I do..im going on almost 3 months without getting banned too...I think today is my banniversary..
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    @drsmartassphd Hear me out. If you do not plan on spending at least 8-10 hours on WOH and Royale days cycling WOH, there is no point to go Platinum or Diamond. Yes, it is much easier at those levels, but it’s the amount of time that you must commit to the game that will determine if you are successful at those levels. If you take off a day of WOH, you not only lose out on maxing a player, but you will also lose out on precious resources (XP, cash, and BGs). Those BGs are huge in Diamond for cycling D6. Go Plat or Diamond only if you are prepared to put in a ton of time or money playing the game. I’m not complaining as I am a Diamond team that puts in the time to make it worth it. With the amount of gold you already have, it would be an easy move if that is what you want to do.
    @navyjack77: Thank you for the feedback. It took some prodding to get me to gold last year, but once I did it, I was happy. I'm still feeling out Plat Life, but what you are saying above matches what others are telling me. I have other guys here I have much more "normal" convos with off the record (yeah this board is for fun), and I think I just had a bad, bad dose of RNG this week. I did well last year at gold and the WoH experiences were off and on. I have a few plat guys that tell me they experienced the same type of frustrations with it. One week they can cycle 10 times with the same team, and the next week they are lucky if they cycle 5. I like having the ability at Gold to chase who I want, then level that day. I just wish there was a way for GLU to set up their signature event better.  Waiting three hours for the right RNG just for a chance to cycle one round of WoH with the team I have is frustrating. Then to have my new guy go 3-3 on 5.10 when I was allowed to get there just made me more annoyed. LOL

• MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    2020KC said:
    Made the Diamond Playoffs today, screeched to a halt..Staying plat.
    I have made a healthy living staying Platinum. I can cycle WOH most weeks and capping players I want is easier.  The grind of Diamond killed my soul last year.  Today is bonus game day, or rather Diamond Day. It gives me the day off with late cvc the only thing I look forward to.  Stay with me Luke, don't join the Dark Side!
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts

edited June 2020
    @drsmartassphd Hear me out. If you do not plan on spending at least 8-10 hours on WOH and Royale days cycling WOH, there is no point to go Platinum or Diamond. Yes, it is much easier at those levels, but it’s the amount of time that you must commit to the game that will determine if you are successful at those levels. If you take off a day of WOH, you not only lose out on maxing a player, but you will also lose out on precious resources (XP, cash, and BGs). Those BGs are huge in Diamond for cycling D6. Go Plat or Diamond only if you are prepared to put in a ton of time or money playing the game. I’m not complaining as I am a Diamond team that puts in the time to make it worth it. With the amount of gold you already have, it would be an easy move if that is what you want to do.

Here's the best part: this isn't what diamond is about this year. There was so much stress in 19 about Monday's but right now it's all about the box repull.Tourney boxes on royale weekends you can clean house. Monday has become a tourney day for me in 20. WoH is an afterthought.

Glu has changed the grind a bit but it is not even close to a requirement anymore to cycle cap the reward unless it makes your team better and with 200k gold to start you will have a bang-ass team. Schwarbs this past Monday was the exception but it was a 5 tier tower and diamond can get it done quickly if you play your cards right and the odds are in your favor. I was annoyed mostly that it took 15 cycles to get two pulls but I knew it would happen and it wasn't a grind.

Edit: also, there is no cash in WoH any more unless you manually play. You will only make cash sim'ing if you win every single time. Level 5 or 6 depending on tower has zero cash returned though Royale WoH is much cheaper to sim.
    Is she saying bullshit? theres no sound

No she is not...
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    You got the right number of syllables though.
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17

Allison Brie is so damn hot.

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    This thread sort of got me thinking....if THIS isn’t the place to vent about frustrations with the game...where exactly IS?

98% of the TSB player pool feels neglected, and mistreated.  Ignored.  And Screwed over.

I’m just curious on where they THINK we should go with our frustrations?  Another meaningless message to CS so they can tell us to check the WiFi?  To rest assured that they will pass along the message?
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts

Allison Brie is so damn hot.
    Love her in Community... and Glow.
    Just no.  
    edited June 2020

Shes calling the good Dr. a..

So how bout them Chiefs?
    Well you know the saying: "You are what you eat, from your head down to your feet".

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Well you know the saying: "You are what you eat, from your head down to your feet".
    and I ate count chochula for breakfast....
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    right now it's all about the box repull.Tourney boxes on royale weekends you can clean house. Monday has become a tourney day for me in 20. WoH is an afterthought.
    DImaond is all ablut the box repull.  So winning boxes in CVC/Bash and repulling for the extra XP?
    How is Box Repulls relevant for Tourneys?  Only relevant when a player is available druing Royale?  Otehrwise, you grind tourneys for the BG tickets to cycle Diamond levels?

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Grind the tourneys, and save the boxes until you are desperate for BGs.  Then cash in a ton when there is a player that you want there.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    and I ate count chochula for breakfast....
    I had Crunch Berries
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    @drsmartassphd it honestly seems like you're just searching for something that isn't there 🤷🏻‍♂️ I quit two weeks ago on the Monday after primes were released. I had a top 100 globally ranked diamond team with 235k gold, 2m bxp, 250k pxp, keepers and ML capped, a week or two away from all star level 18, etc. You talk a lot about what you've invested in your team as a reason to keep going, and I fell into that rabbit hole as well. The amazing thing is - once you get rid of your team the rabbit hole disappears with it! Instead of thinking about all the time and money you've put in, you'll see how much time and money you're saving without the game 😃 and you may actually find a healthier/less scammy form of entertainment 🤷🏻‍♂️ 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    @drsmartassphd it honestly seems like you're just searching for something that isn't there 🤷🏻‍♂️ I quit two weeks ago on the Monday after primes were released. I had a top 100 globally ranked diamond team with 235k gold, 2m bxp, 250k pxp, keepers and ML capped, a week or two away from all star level 18, etc. You talk a lot about what you've invested in your team as a reason to keep going, and I fell into that rabbit hole as well. The amazing thing is - once you get rid of your team the rabbit hole disappears with it! Instead of thinking about all the time and money you've put in, you'll see how much time and money you're saving without the game 😃 and you may actually find a healthier/less scammy form of entertainment 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

• bigvivecs_botbigvivecs_bot Registered Users, Member 94 Posts

Sometimes it’s easier to keep going than it is to quit. I’ll gladly be a quitter and take the taunting. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

Sometimes it’s easier to keep going than it is to quit. I’ll gladly be a quitter and take the taunting. 
    I hate to go there, but do you. If that means playing, play. If it means quitting, quit. No need to justify either way. If it's not that simple, then that's a different issue altogether. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.

IS this about the pringles bro?  Seriously.  get over it.  They're delicious 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Exactly this.  If I had any percentage of helping you quit this scam, then I'm glad I could help.  
    Just no.