A**holes

13Next

Comments

• bigvivecs_botbigvivecs_bot Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @drsmartassphd it honestly seems like you're just searching for something that isn't there 🤷🏻‍♂️ I quit two weeks ago on the Monday after primes were released. I had a top 100 globally ranked diamond team with 235k gold, 2m bxp, 250k pxp, keepers and ML capped, a week or two away from all star level 18, etc. You talk a lot about what you've invested in your team as a reason to keep going, and I fell into that rabbit hole as well. The amazing thing is - once you get rid of your team the rabbit hole disappears with it! Instead of thinking about all the time and money you've put in, you'll see how much time and money you're saving without the game 😃 and you may actually find a healthier/less scammy form of entertainment 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Sometimes it’s easier to keep going than it is to quit. I’ll gladly be a quitter and take the taunting. 
    IS this about the pringles bro?  Seriously.  get over it.  They're delicious 
    I am not @bigvivec. I did chat with him about 3 weeks ago in app though when I came across his username which seemed familiar. I only like original or BBQ pringles. 

My statement was that if my choices were

1.  Playing and staying in the same habit of spending
    2. quitting, saving 2.5 hours a day of screen time (which was my first report after quitting), saving money, spending a lot more time with the family, and being called a quitter.

ill take option 2 all day long. 
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I like Lays Stax...pringles are too thin
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    xracman said:
    right now it's all about the box repull.Tourney boxes on royale weekends you can clean house. Monday has become a tourney day for me in 20. WoH is an afterthought.
    DImaond is all ablut the box repull.  So winning boxes in CVC/Bash and repulling for the extra XP?
    How is Box Repulls relevant for Tourneys?  Only relevant when a player is available druing Royale?  Otehrwise, you grind tourneys for the BG tickets to cycle Diamond levels?

There's less bg's returned as reward for winning a bg than before though you can generate cash still with bg. WoH sim costs have gone up on Monday so it's pretty much net zero if you can manage to cycle which isn't a problem with a properly leveled diamond team. Personally unless the reward is as beneficial as Schwarber was this week as I stated before I don't even bother trying to cycle. You've always had to play tourney but with the addition of 2 330+ bxp players in royale box (weekend being optimal) if you can stash them heading into the event it's a bxp ATM essentially. If the boxes are decent you level whoever you pull minus the prime to s10 or g10 depending on your situation *wink*, and in your chase if there is someone you like you will repull players for more xp and cycle through fp tiers.

Gold is ephemeral in diamond. It's a means to an end and that end is to stay as comfortable as possible. Glu has changed the method but if you can adapt it's not a terrible experience unless you're into rankings and chasing club events. It still doesn't hurt to have bxp guys so I am doing fine but I don't have the stress that came with 19, which was reason number 1 why I had no interest in playing 20. With higher returns on prime repulls and hopefully legend repulls it may not play out the same way that 19 did. If at any point it stops being fun in the way I choose to play this game, I'm out. No question.