Playing TSB on iPad

baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
For anyone who plays TSB on iPad, is it a different game play than on iPhone? In the link below, they show what appears to be a different version on the iPad. Can’t tell if it’s just a different game or if the game play is different.

https://youtu.be/_vUMRRZhvAI

Comments

• snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    I use an iPad Pro. It’s the same gameplay as on the iPhone. 
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Can’t tell if it’s just a different game or if the game play is different.

https://youtu.be/_vUMRRZhvAI
    I bet that's a different game. Not TSB.
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I would say it is probably a demo-only version made specifically for the expo.
  • AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    That was MLB 9 Innings, not TSB. lol
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    That was MLB 9 Innings, not TSB. lol
    Got it. I’ve never played that game so I just thought that there might have been a different version for iPad. Thanks
  • AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    I just thought it was funny that in a promo for TSB they used video of people playing a different game. 

Honestly though, I wish GLU would learn a few things from MLB 9 Innings....the pitching is actually realistic (no impossible to hit curve balls and pitches that land in the dirt 3 feet in front of the batter), you get to play in every MLB ballpark, and theres no pressure to spend tons of money or resources just to get a bonus player (who will be obsolete the next week).  The one thing TSB has over that game is the community though, which is why I stick around. 
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Yes, the video was a little bit confusing/misleading. I’m not sure if that was Glu or MLB.