Options

Swing Lag

FyresayleFyresayle Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Anyone else been getting an issue when you tap to swing there’s a delay/ lag?

It only seems to happen when I’m doing well in the game too. Incredibly frustrating. 

Comments

• Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    edited June 2020
    This is killing me in EB this morning.  Last three rounds have ended with a strikeout because of the delay.

I've been navigating this issue for months it feels like.  

I've got an IPhone less than a year old, have plenty of storage (8ish GB), have cleared the cache, have 16Mbs on my uplink.  Nothing seems to solve this issue.

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Been happening to me all year but according to @[Glu Sports] blueleopard it is probably your WiFi signal 😂😂
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    These developers are the Walmart version of name brand products, if that makes sense. They don't have a clue what they are doing, yet morons keep giving them money 
  • Options
    1ind170jm1ind170jm Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    @[glu sports] blueleopard is a dumbass. My wifi is fast as hell, my phone has 12gb ram 1tb of storage... Built solely for gaming. It's the algorithm they have in place. Notice how WOH is more difficult to time pitches, how you can get 9 straight curve balls that are unhittable. Vs homerun battle how every one you hit us dam near a homerun... Let's just find a way to jailbreak the game to where you can get unlimited gold, XP, pxp, cash. Piss then all off 🤣
  • Options
    bullet7090bullet7090 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Yes I’m having the problem as well
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @GluSportsbIueleopard actually does a lot for the game. More then most people know.  Just because you dont understand the mechanics of the game, that makes him a dumb ass? Hmmmm.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    1ind170jm said:
    @[glu sports] blueleopard is a dumbass. My wifi is fast as hell, my phone has 12gb ram 1tb of storage... Built solely for gaming. It's the algorithm they have in place. Notice how WOH is more difficult to time pitches, how you can get 9 straight curve balls that are unhittable. Vs homerun battle how every one you hit us dam near a homerun... Let's just find a way to jailbreak the game to where you can get unlimited gold, XP, pxp, cash. Piss then all off 🤣
    I’m not really sure how you think @GluSportsbIueleopard Is a dumbass. Yes, CS is a complete joke. I don’t think anyone will debate that.  But to place blame on the one employee that comes to the forums to provide insight into the game is ridiculous.  Keep in mind, I’ve had 3 accounts banned here, and I’m still defending him
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Dumbass is definitely uncalled for.  Seems to me the only real dumbasses in here are the guys that keep playing, despite knowing the game is a rip-off.  

Hello, my name is Whynot and I’m a dumbass.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard