Royale 6/26-6/28

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
Kepler and Corbin both look really nice.
Prev1

Comments

• MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Odds need to be adjusted,  sorry, names need to replace "4 star" and "5 star".  Both are useless to me.  Get to build on my stash.
    Well I will disagree going strictly by my team.  I'm glad both "prizes" will help some people. But for most they don't help at all.  Kepler isn't a WOH closer at all and Corbin is a waste of resources to me.  Yes I happen to have 5 350+ capped starters. And he's also a lefty, not ideal in this righty batter world.  For once I wish the WOH reward percentages were switched AGAINST the batter.  I'd rather have the pxp.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    For Diamond teams, this could end up being a great weekend. Even getting Kennedy capped can help a lot of Diamond teams, including mine.
    I don't have to look at the overall landscape of anything.  They don't help ME, so i don't care.  Perhaps you skipped over the part where I said I was glad they can help other people. With Primes out and 355's roaming around, that Kepler isn't anything special.  And if he's that big an improvement on your team then you probably can't beat HOF to begin with.   As far as the hundreds of thousands of players you mentioned let's knock off 1/3 that are inactive and 1/3 that agree Kepler is just "okay".  I'd guess he only improves 10% of the players left that even have a shot of cycling.  Are they Glu improvements? Sure, but watch when there are even more 355's and Primes released today.
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    Millecors said:
    And if he's that big an improvement on your team then you probably can't beat HOF to begin with.
    Incorrect. I’m gold, can cycle WOH, and Kepler makes my team. I’m not really sure what you expect, but the reward can’t be much better than Kepler considering what we’ve been dealt most of the year.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    350 Guys Matter...to some
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    If you are a Diamond F2P team, Kepler could be a big improvement to your team, especially if you just made the move from Platinum. WOH really isn’t about the player improving your team this year anyhow. It’s more about the resources you can obtain by cycling. I hear Max 360 players are coming out today, but they will either most likely have bad skills or high speed like they always do when there’s a bump.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited June 2020
    *delete
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    5.10 pitcher? Anyone?
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    ok...5.10 is rumored to be Blake Snell...so last 4 are R L R L then
  • rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    Last 5 for WOH
    5.6-R
    5.7- R
    5.8- L
    5.9- R
    5.10- L (Snell)
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited June 2020
    KCTribe said:
    Millecors said:
    And if he's that big an improvement on your team then you probably can't beat HOF to begin with.
    Incorrect. I’m gold, can cycle WOH, and Kepler makes my team. I’m not really sure what you expect, but the reward can’t be much better than Kepler considering what we’ve been dealt most of the year.
    If Max Kepler makes your team, than your team is garbage, trash, crapola, doo doo, horse pie, stanky brown liquid - shall I go on? There is a host of BXP players out there now, many of which are sitting on my inactives better than Kepler for the outfield.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    edited June 2020
    KCTribe said:
    Millecors said:
    If Max Kepler makes your team, than your team is garbage, trash, crapola, doo doo, horse pie, stanky brown liquid - shall I go on? There is a host of BXP players out there now, many of which are sitting on my inactives better than Kepler for the outfield.
    This is a really stupid take.  1) the list of guys 355 and above released thus far isnt THAT long.  2) He is a Lefty hitter that has two of the very best skills in the game.

This is aggressively stupid 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    Millecors said:
    Wow. Today, I learned that my team is garbage. :neutral:
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Used Prime Belli thinking there was a man to start. Ooooops. Worked out anyway. I think the prize today is worth it, and will be useful in low WoH rounds for bonus points.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    video boosts are acting really buggy
    My game has crashed both times that I have been playing 5.10 while attempting to video boost. Both times I had just restarted the app right before. No, my wi-fi isn't slow, and my video boosts work just fine on 5.9. Can Glu, maybe even once, just f.uck off? 
    Mine crashed on 4.10 earlier. I had the winning run on third and had just launched the winning hit into the gap with the CF running to his left to chase it. I was beyond pissed

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    video boosts are acting really buggy
    I’ve always had random crashes with video boosts, ONLY the boosts, normal vids have never crashed on me. So in important events, I’ll spend gold before I’ll do vid boost. 🤷‍♂️
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited June 2020
    5.1 is a lefty pitcher if anyone cares.
    My P10 8/8 80g-boosted David Bote is 1-0 against Snell so far.
    Luckily no app crashing yet.
    And I did pull Kepler. I wish he played 2B.
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Anyone else 0-4 on the Kepler box? 
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    Anyone else 0-4 on the Kepler box? 
    Wow. 1 in 10,000.
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    Millecors said:

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Kepler's first 20 games for me, he's hitting .628.  Yeah, total garbage
    Kepler's first 20 games for me, he's hitting .628.  Yeah, total garbage
    Yeah dude, but were they bloop hits or line drives?

So for the second time in a row, I make it to 5.10, only to have the game crash. Once in the middle of the round, and once for the video boost.

C'mon GLU. This sucks. I am losing money and resources bc of this.

I got Santana from the free boxes and leveled him. Game crashed my first two tries with him. For the third attempt, I used NO boosts due to fear of the game crashing. Two auto outs in the round on the second at bat and after I tied the game. Won on a HR. 

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    Millecors said:
    Guess I know nothing about this game.  I am pretty pumped about him but my team is garbage and brown liquid so I wont bother.   
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Have you got a new device yet @drsmartassphd
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I am forever stuck on level 5 all aspects of it. 
    dkarski87 said:
    Have you got a new device yet @drsmartassphd
    Negative. My current device meets all the recommended TSB CS standards. LOL