Options

Dear Lord, help me fight the urge....

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
Last week I bought the $99 special with 25,000 gold and 37k pxp.  This weeks isn't as tempting with VIP rewards in 5 days, but the urge is still there....  convince me not to!

Comments

• Options
    TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Spending more than 99 cents on this game is moronic 
  • Options
    Spending more than 99 cents on this game is moronic 
    So anyone who spends more than .99 is a moron?  Interesting. 
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Unless it is at least 200 gold per dollar, I don't even look at it.

In this case, if it were 14K in gold, I would think it over.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options

Unless it is at least 200 gold per dollar, I don't even look at it.

In this case, if it were 14K in gold, I would think it over.

I was thinking 15k and it would be a no-brainer.  I'm just concerned how much longer we'll have the pxp crunch.
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Those 385 helmets are very tempting tho...🤣
  • Options
    AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    I almost accidentally bought a $99 special from a pop up ad...fortunately the double click verification saved me. 
  • Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    At $49.99 I would’ve gotten it, it’s too bad they’re so greedy that they don’t realize that at that price they would sell twice as much. 
  • Options
    KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    Think of all the things you can get with $75 besides an in game currency that provides no investment on your return other than making your soon-to-be worthless prime player relevant for a few more weeks. These 380 primes are just not worth opening your wallet for. Plus that’s only enough prime xp to take a player to g7, then you’ll have to use the majority of that mountain of gold to buy prime xp to cap them. And that’s only if you’re gold. Platinum or diamond? Keep buying.