Royale 6/26-6/28

2Next

Comments

• rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    Good enough for my garbage team.

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    I love how this forum can self police when someone says something stupid.  In this case, one of the dumbest things I’ve heard in awhile.  Way to go @trojanman999.  Are you secretly @MoenPDC?  Sounded like something his dumbass would say.
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Does anyone else notice worse performance with the live boost? I noticed this last year and with the return of it lately, I noticed the same thing. I beat WOH 5 times today with no issue. The live boost shows up and I lose. I use the video restart and get no pitches to hit. I have a theory on that, but I was curious if anyone else saw the WOH difficulty increase when the live boost is active.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    Millecors said:
    And if he's that big an improvement on your team then you probably can't beat HOF to begin with.
    Incorrect. I’m gold, can cycle WOH, and Kepler makes my team. I’m not really sure what you expect, but the reward can’t be much better than Kepler considering what we’ve been dealt most of the year.
    If Max Kepler makes your team, than your team is garbage, trash, crapola, doo doo, horse pie, stanky brown liquid - shall I go on? There is a host of BXP players out there now, many of which are sitting on my inactives better than Kepler for the outfield.
    I agree.. If Kepler makes ur team... ur team either blows or you are a diamond player that’s not a baller not leveling primes etc. I get it..  I mean its just the truth lol Kepler doesn’t make sub on my team. 
    I must be a BADASS 💪🏻 Or., have already collected 3 million garbage cookie cutter 350 players from boxes and cvc?? 🤔
    Careful tho.. sensitive times were living in might trigger or offend someone 🤫🙃 
    Cheers 🍻 
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    By far the toughest WOH for me this year. Don't know why but struggled big time the last 5 of level 5 with Freeman, Schwarber, and Brett. Foil Bichette and Wagner to close had no problem. I feel I'm just getting pushed to go Diamond. At least I did get Keppler. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    Millecors said:
    And if he's that big an improvement on your team then you probably can't beat HOF to begin with.
    Incorrect. I’m gold, can cycle WOH, and Kepler makes my team. I’m not really sure what you expect, but the reward can’t be much better than Kepler considering what we’ve been dealt most of the year.
    If Max Kepler makes your team, than your team is garbage, trash, crapola, doo doo, horse pie, stanky brown liquid - shall I go on? There is a host of BXP players out there now, many of which are sitting on my inactives better than Kepler for the outfield.
    I agree.. If Kepler makes ur team... ur team either blows or you are a diamond player that’s not a baller not leveling primes etc. I get it..  I mean its just the truth lol Kepler doesn’t make sub on my team. 
    I must be a BADASS 💪🏻 Or., have already collected 3 million garbage cookie cutter 350 players from boxes and cvc?? 🤔
    Careful tho.. sensitive times were living in might trigger or offend someone 🤫🙃 
    Cheers 🍻 
    Nah.. if kepler doesn't make your team you spend too much time or money on the game.
    Nah?? 
    My time and money spent on this game changes what OP said how?  My point,,. Op is right. It’s the end of the month.Trust me that already trash 350 Kepler is going to be a HEAPING pile 💩 after next weeks bump. 🤦🏻
    If you are diamond it’s different tho maxed out players longer shelf life etc. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited June 2020
    While I would not go so far as to say he is garbage (at least they put a 350 max in WOH), I agree that he will have a very short shelf life.  He will still help diamond teams, a lot of platinum teams, and even some decent gold teams, but his hit/power are surprisingly low, given that 360s debuted with Mookie.

I am F2P, and my gameplay has decreased significantly in the last month but he is still not good enough to start for me.  He would replace 330 Moustakas on my bench, but that's about it.  

With 345 Senzel, Babe, and 350 McNeil in my outfield, and 345 Alvarez at DH (all at G10, 8/8), he is not worth the resources to level, for me.
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    While I would not go so far as to say he is garbage (at least they put a 350 max in WOH), I agree that he will have a very short shelf life.  He will still help diamond teams, a lot of platinum teams, and even some decent gold teams, but his hit/power are surprisingly low, given that 360s debuted with Mookie.

I am F2P, and my gameplay has decreased significantly in the last month but he is still not good enough to start for me.  He would replace 330 Moustakas on my bench, but that's about it.  

With 345 Senzel, Babe, and 350 McNeil in my outfield, and 345 Alvarez at DH (all at G10, 8/8), he is not worth the resources to level, for me.
    This, this was my point.  And I most definitely fall under the "Spends to much time and $$$" category.  He has skills and value a lot of people need.  Just not me. The only thing he's used for is Bash and later for Cvc because of the bonus multipliers.  Come Monday he's bxp fodder. 
    Now last weeks Schwarber??? They should have named him Destroyer Supreme.  He just wrecks every righty he faces.  Hopefully I get another week or 2 out of him.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Yeah diamond sure is different than any other tier. We have multiple lineups geared towards events; CvC/Bash/HR battles/WoH etc, so it's not a matter of 'he doesn't make my lineup' it's 'I can use him for x, y or z'. Not leveling primes in diamond doesn't make you any less competitive yet and when you factor in the cost and long-term value it just seems like a d.ick measuring contest and a gross overpay. I have all my keepers capped and keeper bats at 12/12. Zero need for prime bats. Max overall means s.hit.

As for Kepler vs Schwarbs, while I agree both have value in terms of the modes that diamond teams NEED to play to survive Kepler has more intrinsic value by a pretty large margin. Schwarbs is EB/CvC/TB v RHP only/WoH and HR battles specifically and that's about it. The end of year 2xHH bats in 19 are the best balanced hitters in that game and while I was disappointed by Senzel this year I realized it's too early for that type of skillset to really shine. Kepler is helped considerably by being a lefty and having an RHP skill, which again as before there are far more righty pitchers in 20 than lefties.
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

#teamgarbage 😂
  • Sweetness0632Sweetness0632 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Anyone able to beat this in Silver? I cruise through 5.1-5.5 and then I have a very low success rate on 5.6-5.8 and 0-3 on 5.9 even with a gold boost...
    5.6-5.10 are McNeil, Olson, Senzel, Freeman, Engel. Maxed out team upgrades, skills to 8/8 and maxed out pennants for most of those guys.
    0-3 on 5.9. Video boosts 2 times and 80g boost the other.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    0-3 on 5.9. Video boosts 2 times and 80g boost the other.
    5.9 has been my challenge all weekend as well. Even with Arreaz at 12/12 and a triple matchup advantage, my bat magically dies when I tie it or have the tying run on. I can live with that instead of mandatory outs. All weekend I've used my video restart on 5.9, cleared, then beat 5.10 right after.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Oh, and forget about extras on 5.9. I've gotten there three times, each time it was the same sequence: auto out, hit, dead bat, hit, dead bat.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Hata said:
    Getting to 5.10 can be annoying some times. However, I've cycled 8 times now and not one restart on 5.10.
    For some reason Foil rookie Marte is just having his way with Snell when I get there.
    Longoria is slaying Snell. 
    Carlos Santana from the weekend boxes is doing well for me still. I’ve cycle capped for the first time in a while. Fun weekend. 

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Engel has been my 5.10 slayer. I have cycled 11 times at gold, Engel has only lost a couple of times (although I’ve been using 40g boost for most of those). 5.9 was mostly a breeze with Arraez. The problems were 5.6-5.8, although not in every cycle.