New CVC Pitcher Not Interesting!!

toughdevils13281toughdevils13281 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I know you say y'all did it to make things more Interesting but in actuality it did not by any means my whole club barley could get over 10k a round then one guy from other team puts up 3.5 mil on us(in one try). Now given we are gold III team and they where platinum level VI team with like 1.7 mill overall team while we are barley cracking 800k overall, maybe y'all can make a way to even that up a little too might help. We can only do so much when facing a team a thousand times higher than us.

Comments

• Icemz7Icemz7 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Yah that was some bullshit, I was choppin until the pitching change and then I was putting up like 600 points a round
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Not sure why they feel they need to mess with things that don’t need to be fixed. A ton of issues but noooo let’s dick with a non issue like cvc 🤦🏻
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    pretty obvious, their greed is showing- by making higher overall pitchers it will effect bronze-gold players forcing them to move up to plat/diamond where you almost have to spend money
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @trojanman999 is right. It is all designed to make your team seem inadequate so that you have to move up. I’m a gold team facing 350 diamond pitchers in bonus games. I either need to man up and level, or quit. 

Given that I only have 60k pxp and 60k bxp to my name, I guess I’m quitting...in theory anyway. Darn addiction. 
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    @trojanman999 is right. It is all designed to make your team seem inadequate so that you have to move up. I’m a gold team facing 350 diamond pitchers in bonus games. I either need to man up and level, or quit. 

Given that I only have 60k pxp and 60k bxp to my name, I guess I’m quitting...in theory anyway. Darn addiction. 
    Nobody likes a quitter! (Heard in an AA meeting)
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    As a diamond team, i didnt mind at all nor noticed much of a difference
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    you can reach field pass milestones in target bash and that will usually carry you for the whole weekend however, so people that get field pass don't notice it either.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    We could have the throwback clash scoring.. 🤨