WOH 6/29 - 80% player chance

JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
edited June 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Still subject to change of course....
Prev1

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I’m not sure if he’s worth the hassle today. I wouldn’t normally think twice about cycling, but I already have 350 Longoria at 3B with skills just as good and much lower speed/higher power. BTW, unless something has changed with the Cubs that I haven’t heard about, won’t Kris Bryant be at 3B? Maybe with the DH being in effect for the NL during this shortened season he’ll be mixed in there. 😐 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I'd rather have the PXP.  So I'll take the 20% odds
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited June 2020
    "BTW, unless something has changed with the Cubs that I haven’t heard about, won’t Kris Bryant be at 3B? "

My current 3B is David Bote (Cubs). He replaced Kris Bryant (Cubs). 
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Everything is the same as last week.  No restarts, no gold. Hit the 20%, maybe a powerball ticket is in order. 🙄
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    The blue cash costs are not worth the cycling, especially since the reward this past weekend was about the same.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Will someone please post level 5 pitchers...
    5.7 - 5.10 especially!
    My chart not tracking, must be obsolete. 
    Thx, some pre-cog would definitely help 😜

• UnderdogsUnderdogs Users Awaiting Email Confirmation, Member 35 Posts
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    So I get to 6.10 with a fully capped Arraez. I get the same sequence twice in a row:

Hit, HR, (6-2), cheat out, cheat out, hit, hit, HR (6-5), double off the top of the wall, cheat out. I “lose”. Video restart: EXACT SAME THING. I should have won this easily.

After a weekend where I cycled a dozen times, dealing with the cost of blue cash and blatant cheating isn’t worth the prize. I’ll take the next two days off and log in Wednesday for Royale. Good luck everyone!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Has anyone gotten the player? Seeing a lot of people only getting PXP...@20% that seems wrong/broken...just curious since no one has posted the player yet. 
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    I also got pxp first cycle
    Also just had the app crash when attempting video boost at 5.8 on my 2nd cycle 😡
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    I was 1-2 against 5.10 Grey with G10 Keeper Brett and  gold goost. I also got PXP. 

🧐🤷🏻‍♂️
    So I get to 6.10 with a fully capped Arraez. I get the same sequence twice in a row:

Hit, HR, (6-2), cheat out, cheat out, hit, hit, HR (6-5), double off the top of the wall, cheat out. I “lose”. Video restart: EXACT SAME THING. I should have won this easily.

After a weekend where I cycled a dozen times, dealing with the cost of blue cash and blatant cheating isn’t worth the prize. I’ll take the next two days off and log in Wednesday for Royale. Good luck everyone!
    You must be on Super-Duper WOH,  the rest of us peasants only have 5 levels....
    3 cycles..... Pxp, pxp, pxp.  Me thinks Shenanigans needs to be called.
    yep, 2/2 pxp for me
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    4/4 PXP here,   so yeah this is stupid
    My whole club is pulling PXP.  Maybe 2 guys have the player
    I wonder if they'll admit this, or make everyone flood CS with tickets then complain about being behind with customer complaints?
    edited June 2020
    PXP...again...smh...though now one club member has stated that got the player. So maybe true odds are 1/99999...idk I may be missing some nines. 
  • TimidDeuceTimidDeuce Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    1/1 PXP here as well.  
    Now I'll really trigger people..... while it may seem not worth the effort, I am happier getting the Pxp.  I have zero use for Hernan. 
    Help me recall....is this now the FOURTH issue at least that coding with boxes has been incorrect and players were not there as advertised?  I don't remember a single instance of this in 19, but holy crap does this seem to be a regular occurrence this season
  • TimidDeuceTimidDeuce Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Not triggered - Herman would be disposable for me as well  so not mad about 1k PXP but misstating box odds is trash, even if the result is favorable.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    0/5 on the player now, D6 cycling is a better use of my time.   
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I cycled once for the hey of it and pulled the player. I didn’t autoplay one round so it took me longer than usual. Probably done for the day now.
    @Millecors

If I hadn’t gone Platinum over the weekend, I would prefer the pxp as well.  However, I had high hopes (resources) for my first Monday WoH at Platinum and that would require leveling Perez to Gold 10 and cycle capping from there...obviously that’s not happening now, so pretty disappointing day.
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    edited June 2020
    2/2 PXP, Got him on the 3rd try so he's there but odds are definitely off 
    Not triggered - Herman would be disposable for me as well  so not mad about 1k PXP but misstating box odds is trash, even if the result is favorable.

I'm 'triggered' because last week I had similar luck despite cycling my face off and being completely unable to land Schwarber.  Massive statistical improbability.  And here we are a week later and its soooooo obvious that coding is wrong.  So even if they fix this somehow, it's not going change my gut that I got hosed last week.

Couple that with the fact that lots of folks are going to be missing this guy for a bonus set tomorrow and it just really really feels like you're getting screwed over
    0/5 on the player now, D6 cycling is a better use of my time.   
    I’m 100 wins away from P6 playoffs...might just head to Diamond now today instead 🤷‍♂️