WOH 6/29 - 80% player chance

2Next

Comments

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    @TheFullMonte

I was very close to the same scenario last week...finally pulled Schwarber on cycle 12 of 13 😅
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    @TheFullMonte

I was very close to the same scenario last week...finally pulled Schwarber on cycle 12 of 13 😅
    Exactly.  Which is why it concerns me we are headed for another GLUJOB today
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Millecors said:
    Now I'll really trigger people..... while it may seem not worth the effort, I am happier getting the Pxp.  I have zero use for Hernan. 
    It's not always about whether or not the player makes your team. Multiple Event points, building resources, etc go in to the WOH reward. It's a bonus if they can make your team but GLU has moved away from the 18/19 versions and now to get the best players takes opening boxes and using gold (lots of gold). 
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I cycled once for the hey of it and pulled the player. I didn’t autoplay one round so it took me longer than usual. Probably done for the day now.
    That was my goal...one and done...wasn't even going to level. lol
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    The best part about WOH at high levels is the repulls. So much XP, but not happening today....
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    edited June 2020
    See....this is how forums SHOULD be being used.  A simple "We noticed an error and are working on it" message here would solve a TON in this situation.  Instead, we all play this waiting game 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Guys, Chad can't do everything you know...
    Clearly they Glued us again:

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I had 3 waiting for me, I got pxp the first two wins, then Perez for the next two, then 3 repulls that capped him from the glu up compensation lol.
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Clearly they Glued us again:

You got 2?  I only got 1.
    I got 2 for my 2 cycles...how many cycles did you do?
    I got 2 for my 2 cycles...how many cycles did you do?
    3 then took a break
    Then I would send in a ticket for 2 more boxes @Millecors
    Then I would send in a ticket for 2 more boxes @Millecors
    I did.  We shall see.
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Ironically, I got the player the first 3 times. Then got the “gift” which was only 1 box. Got PXP and then got PXP the next pull. So I’ve been the opposite of most people.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Idk what is true, but I saw on FB that some ppl were getting a box with the WOH player in it. Maybe a sorry we screwed up the odds and we don’t want to openly admit it thing.