Nice attempt...

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
I just got a June 2020 Hunter Dozier. I'll give Glu an A for effort for giving players a half way decent (at best and that's stretching it) player every month but something strikes me as curious. The Trea Turner of May had two skills with it. Wouldn't you think you'd carry that on with skills now you've introduced them in the monthly login rewards? It's just a thought... Even so he'd be xp fodder for me either way...

Comments

• fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    it has been a week and he's still not updated. What a joke. 
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Updated for what?  Do these monthly players get updated?  I think I’ve already dumped all mine.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    xracman said:
    Updated for what?  Do these monthly players get updated?  I think I’ve already dumped all mine.
    There are no skills, major mistake or major stupid move, which are pretty much same thing with Glu these days. Could actually help some new teams, but this is pretty lame.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Pulled and traded 3x now I wish Id have kept him for the extra xp honestly.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    How are you pulling this player multiple times? Available somewhere other than the daily free box?
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    He is a possible reward in the daily login box.  The one with the 7-day pity timer.  I pulled Turner that way in may., Then again on the monthly (30-day timer) box.
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    More Glu garbage. Not worth it, as per usual. 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Glu is garbage!