Jailed for no reason??

RoyalHuskersRoyalHuskers Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Hi all,

Long time listener/player, first time poster here. My account has now been "jailed" for going on ~36 hours or so. I have contacted Customer Care multiple times and all that they can tell me is that my account "...has been flagged by our system for unusual activities and is restricted in regards to some features of the game and club participation in particular" and that "to solve the issue please see to it that you are using the original OS of the phone and also see to it that there is no 3rd-party application that is against the norms of the company which might trigger the flag of your account." Even essentially told me to get a new device and I should be fine.

I have no clue what has prompted this to happen. Hell, I don't even have a large amount of resources by ANY stretch, and I'm not even a FTP player (have spent a couple hundred each of the past years, just about $50 short of VIP at the moment). My phone is a standard (not jailbroken) iPhone 8+ on iOS 12, and the same phone I've been using for the entirety of TSB20. And I don't have any sort of 3rd-party app or cheating device installed; I wouldn't even know how to do something like that.

Anybody have any advice on how to get this resolved/get un-jailed?? So far I really haven't been able to get anywhere with Customer Care, and I'm getting more and more frustrated because I haven't done anything wrong. Anything helps.

Thanks!
"RoyalHuskers"

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

This is definitely a WiFi problem. Do you have a strong connection?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• RoyalHuskersRoyalHuskers Registered Users, Member 6 Posts

This is definitely a WiFi problem. Do you have a strong connection?

Really? I guess I knew that losing connection repeatedly could cause issues, but I didn't think that happened that often for me. Should have a pretty strong connection, just ran a speed test and getting ~50Mbps download speeds.
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    stop trolling the new guy doc...lol
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    2020KC said:
    stop trolling the new guy doc...lol
    dammit I fell for it lol  :'( assuming that's the typical Glu CC response?
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Have you just been in contact with in-game support?  If so, it seems that a lot of people have had more success with customer care through here.  I don't have the link handy, but I am sure someone here can provide it.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Jailed Teams Matter...
    Tdub71 said:
    Have you just been in contact with in-game support?  If so, it seems that a lot of people have had more success with customer care through here.  I don't have the link handy, but I am sure someone here can provide it.
    Yes, just in-game support thus far. That's good to know, I'll try reaching out through here as well, thanks all!
    Update.....got a (much quicker) response back from the customer care through this site, but now that the in-game ticket was (finally) escalated for further review, he wanted to avoid any conflict with the resolution. Soooooo.....still waiting.  :#
    A full week later, here we are.....got the "resolution" from in-game support that says it "...cannot be removed unless if you decide to change your phone to a device without any modifications in it. So, I suggest you switch to a new device to eradicate these types of issues in the game..."

What a joke! So I'm just supposed to go out and buy a new phone, no big deal, just to be able to play and enjoy the game again. When in reality I never did anything wrong or modified my phone in any way. Guess this opens the door for me to try the support channel through this site, but I'm not getting my hopes up....  :(
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Consider it a blessing in disguise.