Walk off homer for the win at 5.10 and....crash! We'll be back shortly!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Yup, seems like many are getting the 38% stoppage. Also, I opened 400 tourney boxes and didn't get the pitcher.  :/
If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Same 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    🙋 I have a question... Define shortly?
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Yup, seems like many are getting the 38% stoppage. Also, I opened 400 tourney boxes and didn't get the pitcher.  :/
    400?  That's some incredible bad luck.  That sucks man. 👎🏻
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Back in business.
  • AirAssaultAirAssault Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Must of been everyone’s WiFi that was the problem...
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Don’t hold your breath. 
    Compensate....as in 10 gold and 25 energy drinks? 
    edited July 2020
    Logged in opened my daily dinger ticket box got two but didn’t get them 🙄 shows I have 0. 
    Compensate....as in 10 gold and 25 energy drinks? 
    Compensate as in a sisco box and 200 pxp.
    lol yeah I was just kidding...but I do hope that you get something that isn’t a few franchise coins and a “we’re sorry” sticker box. 

But seriously though, that does suck man, I would be frustrated too!
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @DFBB
    I have proof of it costing me a woh 5.10 cycle. Do you think CS is competent enough to compensate?
    I'm not sure how they'll handle it. i did send in a ticket so we'll see.
  • cbidgejbagscbidgejbags Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I sent a ticket as well.

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Proof he exists.
    edited July 2020
    Purushottam...?? where the hell do they find these people at? 🤔
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Now this? This is outrageous, next-level bullshit from Glu's wildly incompetent customer service. Upon the game crashing on me after beating 5.10 (for any mindless glu employees seeing this: yes, it happened to everyone), I posted my recording to youtube and sent it in to cs as proof that their shit had cheated me out of beating WOH 5.10 (note:the recording shows the entire round from start to finish, and contains the hit that walked it off to beat 5.10 snell. It should be pretty well-known at glu the game crashed for everyone at 8:00pm est, but I am really doubting that based off PuRuShOtTaM's response. Furthermore, does this Purushottam guy seriously have the AUDACITY to tell me that I am AUTOCLICKING (note: ON AN IPAD) and to threaten to jail my account? Sure, you can't own up to your company's mistake and compensate me. Whatever, I'll talk to blueleopard or a higher up who doesn't have an extra chromosome. However, do you really have the AUDACITY to accuse me of AUTOCLICKING? I EVEN SHOWED A VIDEO OF ME PLAYING A WHOLE ROUND OF WALK OFF HERO. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO 1. CODE AN AUTOCLICKER OR 2. CODE ONE TO MANUALLY PLAY WALK OFF HERO FOR ME! 

@DFBB, please help me out here, I can send you the link if you want. I don't think I'm gonna be getting anywhere with cs this time around... 
    help me @DFBB 🤮
    seriously??? Debbie is a moderator-an unpaid schill for Glu and nothing more. I do feel for you bro, but reaching out to them ain’t gonna do squat for your plight. Suck it up, move along and  chalk it up to once again being screwed over by the man. Go join a protest or something if ur outraged. Nothing is gonna change so either $hit or get off the pot...

• BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Purushottam...?? where the hell do they find these people at? 🤔
    His friends call him Paul.