Glu wrecked cvc

spotspot Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
edited July 2020 in General TSB Discussion
With  the new pitching matchups, turned it into a pay to win event like all the others sucks!!!vip plat and diamond only👎

Comments

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Wrecked? So as OVR player maxes rise, the pitchers for CvC are supposed to stay the same? Sounds like my man Wooderson from Dazed and Confused...”you know what I like about high school chicks? I get older and they keep staying the same age!”

• spotspot Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Im guessing you spend a ton of money lol just a guess mr confused?
    edited July 2020
    Facing prime pitchers this early when primes just came out makes no sense. JMO
    A classic!!! 
    A bronze Prime, but yes. Unless u r a bronze team, there shouldn’t be much of a problem...
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts

If my bronze holder team can win CvC, I can’t see much of an issue JMO

edited July 2020
    You never answered my question!!$$$$$$
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I'm a pretty darn good gold team, and my CVC scores have been absolute shit since they changed this.

This will dramatically impact my ability to hit Field Pass milestones
    👆yep
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    @fahhq2 please submit last years 1040 and your credit card statements since 2020 was released so that the op can determine if your percent of income spent is acceptable.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    spot said:
    You never answered my question!!$$$$$$
    I just DL tsb20 with this holder team. I literally have spent $0 due to the “lack of RAM” on my iPhone6. App crashed when I tried to play a game, but now-inexplicably after the update, my phone seems to be able to play again. Full disclosure: it is a VIP account carried over from 18 and 19. Really just wanted to collect tomorrow’s rewards. I got Hernandez from first CvC and Santana and Cain from the earlier victory. I figure after the two rewards tomorrow, my team will have min 350 guys plus maxed keepers all around. Not bad for 3 days worth of playing😂
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    yea with Bash you can easily hit those milestones on Tuesday.  My silver teams can autoplay 500k-1m entries most of the time.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    I'm a pretty darn good gold team, and my CVC scores have been absolute shit since they changed this.

This will dramatically impact my ability to hit Field Pass milestones
    If the FP milestone rewards get increased soon, you’ll know that’s their intention too.  It’s not a new thing, just another nudge to get people to jump to Plat and eventually Diamond.  I decided to adapt and go Diamond...I’m glad I did...been fun winning most of my games again, amongst other things.
  • Icemz7Icemz7 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I used to put up a mil every round no sweat and now I could hardly scratch 10k with potw Happ and Santana. With no video boosts I get 0 now more often than not.
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Last year when they changed CVC scoring they took it out of Field Pass Milestones. It would be good for them to do that again.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    you didnt have Bash scoring last year. That event alone you can hit your tiers fairly easily. Dont rely on cvc to get it, Bash is free and dont need bonus players to score well.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy