Stanton Boxes - 6K Gold for a Prime

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Looks very tempting.  That's a solid addition to my lineup as well as a good WoH late-round option.  Two skills on for 5.9 on Monday as Chapman has been my primary obstacle.

My main issue is his hit and power rating are 1 point lower than the other 380s.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    400s will be out this weekend. Not sure now is the time to invest in a 380. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I still like WOH closers as well, don’t know why cause the rewards are so bad I don’t even play! 😂🤣
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Sanchez box would have been nice. Not a fan of RISP, esp if you're using him to close WoH. 

This move screams to me that the 400 Prime bump is coming really soon. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    400s will be out this weekend. Not sure now is the time to invest in a 380. 

Yeah, I know what you are saying, but I don't have a late-round righty. I missed the Catcher two weeks ago that had first pitch/runners on and I missed the guy this weekend that had LHP/Runners on.

Plus even if 400s come out, that doesn't mean we will see a righty that could start 5.8 or 5.9 with two skills on.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited July 2020
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Is it also a 15 box limit?  Looks that way.  If not then it would be ideal for someone to drop 60K, cap him, FR, and walk away with a crap ton of PXP.  
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    They are also pushing a guaranteed 380 Kershaw, and 3 pxp deal boxes for $19.99.
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited July 2020

Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    It seems like a worthwhile bet.  I'm sure we all wasted gold hoping to get him when he first appeared.  If anything, just put a limit of 5 or so boxes, tap it and forget it.
  • cbidgejbagscbidgejbags Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I wonder how long the Stanton box will be available?