Options

4th of July Weekend

Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
Really? A lousy prime event for this holiday weekend? Guess it’s gold hoarding time! Great job glu. 👍🏼

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Just had a royale last weekend.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Live a little.
  • Options
    babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    A prime weekend is the absolute best time for double gold.  Collect gold and don't blow it all unless the players are damn good.
  • Options
    babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Speaking of double gold and surveys, has anyone gotten the survey that asks you to characterize your deuces?  I forget how it started but it ended up showing me drawings of different types, (wet, pebbles, long...) and asking me to identify mine and if I've taken anything for it.
  • Options
    GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    lmfao 
    We are all beta testers
  • Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Speaking of double gold and surveys, has anyone gotten the survey that asks you to characterize your deuces?  I forget how it started but it ended up showing me drawings of different types, (wet, pebbles, long...) and asking me to identify mine and if I've taken anything for it.
    Yup. 😂
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    If anyone can figure out which survey that is, please post, and tag me.  I am always up for any excuse to discuss my deuces with a stranger.  I would not be so crass as to open with that, but if I can work it in during normal conversation, that is ideal.
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    On an unrelated note: If you are a praying person, please spare a moment to advocate for Intern Chad's immortal soul.  He didn't take our advice, and I fear he may be in too deep, now...
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    On an unrelated note: If you are a praying person, please spare a moment to advocate for Intern Chad's immortal soul.  He didn't take our advice, and I fear he may be in too deep, now...
    I'm a praying person. I believe everyone has hope. Except for those who work at Glu. With the one sole exception of @bluleopard. He's a good person.