Public dot 30!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
'take 2 bgs' is public. Plz be considerate and do NOT park. 
If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• Pellywelly23Pellywelly23 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    So how does this work, i come over, donate some gloves and juice up my players at a 30% discount? Does hoping clubs take me out of the weekend prime event or any of the CVC stuff with my current club?
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    You can go back to your normal club for CVC events, but you will not be eligible for club event, or CVC season rewards.  You can still win the individual match CVC rewards with your club, and contribute points in club events.
    Thanks for the info!!
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    So how does this work, i come over, donate some gloves and juice up my players at a 30% discount? Does hoping clubs take me out of the weekend prime event or any of the CVC stuff with my current club?
    You won’t get club rewards. But you can still go in and out and play in your own CVC and collect rewards if you win. The .30 is well worth losing the event rewards. Gloves aren’t necessary, club bundles are welcomed. 😇😂
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    No need to donate anything. It's full off/on right now cause most of our guys are in there, but most will move around later in the day. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Couple other questions. Can this be combined with the field pass to get 50% off? And if so, can you complete the milestones on the field pass even though you have jumped clubs and are not eligible for the rewards? Lastly, even though you aren’t eligible for club rewards, do the points to contribute still go to your club? Just trying to see if its worth trying to combine the two when I’m ready to jump from gold to platinum. Sorry for all the questions, just trying to figure this out.
    edited July 2020
    Yes, yes, yes.

Edit: Combining with fieldpass is how most guys level on weekends.  Fieldpass milestones are dependent on your individual scoring, so it doesn't matter if you jump clubs.  Any points you put up in any club count for that club, while you are in it.  You just won't be eligible for the club event rewards, which are meh, at best, anyway...
    edited July 2020
    Ohhh wow. I would have made that mistake. So I don’t get a discount levelling the prime guys that I have been holding from other events? Would I at least get either the 20% from the field pass or the 30% from jumping clubs to put towards guys from other weekends? And is the 30% Club bonus only available on weekends or is it possible for clubs to have it during the week?
    .30 discounts only work on players from weekend boxes.  .20 from fieldpass works on every player on your roster.  .30 discount clubs are only available on weekends.
    Ok perfect. So it only makes sense to jump clubs if I have a bunch of players from the weekend boxes. If I just want to level players that are already on my team or jumping tiers the field pass is enough. Thanks for the info guys, i appreciate it big time.
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I really appreciate this!!! Thanks 🙏🏻 
  • alan925alan925 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Thank you also. Its awesome you guys do this it helps a ton.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @DFBB Well, I left my club to join ya, but it’s full. I was planning on being in and out in like 2 min. Just need to level Pedroia and Correa.
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Any other .30's out there?
  • rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    Thank you...appreciate your club sharing!
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Do you have to leave your club to find out if there is an opening ? 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Rippers said:
    Do you have to leave your club to find out if there is an opening ? 

Yes, you do.
    Thanks ! 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    No you don’t have to leave club to see if a spot is open.  Just search dfbb and look at his club profile to see if there is a spot open.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Thanks DFBB, I purchased Field Pass and was able to level up 7 players including my first three Primes ! 
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Yes, as always @DFBB, thank you for your constant generosity!  Not just with public discount clubs, but for always sharing any and all of your extensive game knowledge.  Truly appreciate it 👊
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    3 dumb noob questions for a guy who has been playing for 3 years:

1) If I leave my club for a 30%, will the points I've put up already this weekend still count toward our club total? Don't want to screw my club over on points.

2) Is there a cooldown in effect? Again I know, hard to believe I don't know this but I've been in the same club all year and never worried about it.

3) I'm thinking about taking the leap to Diamond this weekend and stacking Field Pass with a 30%. I've got all 3 of the 355 guarantee box guys maxed at P10 with 20 pulls left on that box, so I figure I won't find a better opportunity to go for it. My question is, will my repulls pull less XP having the Field Pass since the leveling is discounted, or same as they would without FP? I'm assuming not, probably a dumb question but I'm usually a free to play player so I don't know much about that stuff. 

Thank you!!
  • RodFarvaRodFarva Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    1. Your club keeps the points. 

2. No cooldown, but you will become ineligible for the club’s event rewards (hardly a major consideration).

3. field pass does NOT affect repull or trade in values. 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    @RodFarva
    Thank you!
  • RougherRougher Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    DFBB, Thank you for the use of your club
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Thank you
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Dammit! I need to check this place before I upgrade. 😂
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    snowy24 said:
    Dammit! I need to check this place before I upgrade. 😂
    Sometimes I get so excited about pulling the player I want, that I forget to do so myself 🤦‍♂️😂