Anyone pulling Brantley?

TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
We’ve got (5) guys in the club that are 60k gold or more and haven’t landed him.

we have another guy missing from a box?
Prev1

Comments

• tommy2gunstommy2guns Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I pulled him
  • AIC_76AIC_76 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    It took me a lot of gold but I was able to pull him. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Cost me 52k of my gold stash 😱
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Chappy appears to be the 'common' prime, but I've see others pull Brantley too.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts

That Brantley is by far the prize, and the only chase worthy player to me.  I did however score Correa 16 times.
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Pulled Chapman 3 times so far
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    fatDaddy said:
    Pulled Chapman 3 times so far
    I’m on my 4th right now.

Seeing several big clubs complain they aren’t pulling Brantley
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Millecors said:
    That Brantley is by far the prize, and the only chase worthy player to me.  I did however score Correa 16 times.
    I’m a little jealous of that Correa. 😳 He would definitely help my team. 
    Millecors said:
    I’m a little jealous of that Correa. 😳 He would definitely help my team. 
    Yup, he is an upgrade for me at what was my weakest position. 
    Got a club member 200k gold deep chasing him and nothing
    FINALLY!
    The number of guys I’ve heard from that are $500+ and 200,000 gold deep and still haven’t gotten him tells me everything I need to know.

This is now the 4th or 5th box we’ve see in the last 6 weeks that is coded improperly.

hope GLU is willing to admit their fault here rather than just screw everyone over.
    30k gold and $75 spent today.  Got him in the 25 box $50 VIP deal
  • Sweetness0632Sweetness0632 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    62k gold and no Brantley. Pulled Chapman 5 times. It’s frustrating they hide the actual chance of pulling players and instead hide it by grouping players with different odds.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I dont even want to to post the amount I spent because its beyond ridiculous. The odds if I had to guess are .5 and .5 for the 400 primes and .90 for Chapman. This is beyond unacceptable.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Anyone able to land Lourdes yet?
    I spent over 300k gold, (not a joke) I pulled 1 brantley and 1 cole. I was chasing a repull for Brantley cause I can only level the one. I must have pulled chapman between 30-50 times.
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    I spent over 300k gold, (not a joke) I pulled 1 brantley and 1 cole. I was chasing a repull for Brantley cause I can only level the one. I must have pulled chapman between 30-50 times.
    Yeah, I got Cole and Brantley just once each as well.  I opened a ton of boxes, but they were mostly from deals.  I couldn't imagine 300k.  Those odds are screwed.  Big surprise.
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited July 2020
    NO WAY THESE BOX ODDS ARE CORRECT - everyone has pulled Correa (club mates, youtubers, etc.) right away within a couple boxes, with supposedly a 2% chance. And no one can pull Brantley/Cole/Gurriel - INCORRECT ODDS AGAIN. 
    I actually got all the primes except gurriel before I got correa 💁‍♂️  Still very curious on any Gurriel pulls or not
  • sucios08sucios08 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    40k no gurriel 

NO WAY THESE BOX ODDS ARE CORRECT - everyone has pulled Correa (club mates, youtubers, etc.) right away within a couple boxes, with supposedly a 2% chance. And no one can pull Brantley/Cole/Gurriel - INCORRECT ODDS AGAIN. 
    Unfortunately GLU has lost the benefit of the doubt here.  We’ve seen this over and over and over in 20.  At this point, I’m not sure it matters if this is intentional or not....the fact remains that we are seeing boxes on a near weekly basis that are screwing players over
    Gotta say.... he is shiny!
    Dont get it wrong, hes there. But the odds are totally skewed. It shouldn't take 100-200k gold to pull a 400 prime. Which is what normal rate is this weekend among many of the clubs. If there going to do that then post the odds for a 380 prime and 400 prime separately.  This is beyond frustrating, and with all thats happened in the past few weeks we know this anything is possible with their coding.
    – The Great Houmy
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    40k, 4x Chapman, and 1x Cole later, Brantley finally showed 
    Try going for a repull @fatDaddy ... Let me know how much it takes to get him again. lol
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    I dont even want to to post the amount I spent because its beyond ridiculous. The odds if I had to guess are .5 and .5 for the 400 primes and .90 for Chapman. This is beyond unacceptable.

dkarski87 said:
    Dont get it wrong, hes there. But the odds are totally skewed. It shouldn't take 100-200k gold to pull a 400 prime. Which is what normal rate is this weekend among many of the clubs. If there going to do that then post the odds for a 380 prime and 400 prime separately.  This is beyond frustrating, and with all thats happened in the past few weeks we know this anything is possible with their coding.
    This is what I’ve been preaching all year!! Hallelujah!  amen!!! Welcome aboard!! 👍🏻🤙