Bad Ad leads to suspension?

Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
The “World War Rising” ad does not pay off after viewing. I had to restart app every time to get a different ad. After a few times my account was suspended. I emailed customer support with no answer. I tried reconnecting my account via email and it still says I’m suspended. Any help please?

Comments

• Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts

Now when I try to re log in it shows this. 
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Dude,  lots of drama over 10 gold.
    xracman said:
    Dude,  lots of drama over 10 gold.
    Wasn’t even for gold. It was the 12 video needed to watch for the achievement prize. Not trying to cause drama. Just looking to get my account reactivated. Im
    sure you would not be to happy if your account was suspended for no reason. 
    The 37% loading screen was a server issue that Glu acknowledged and comped some gold for.   If you logged out and tried to log back in during that server outage, that might have caused your problem.  I'm sure CS will get to it eventually.
    If an ad doesn't pay out, you just gotta suck it up.  That was the drama i referred to, sorry about that.  Ads are from 3rd party, not Glu, nothing CS can do about it.  Reset Ad ID and maybe toggle from WiFi to LTE seems to work for me.  

• ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I never cheated in this game, never tried. I'm not a top scoring player, but consistently play every day. I have never been suspended and didnt ever think I would. I played dinger last night after the kids went to bed and went 5/5!....then proceeded to get the 37% ban while they investigated. So dont watch that ad or go 5/5 in dinger apparently
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Or don’t level up to diamond. I’m still jailed and under review. Moral of the story is if you’re not a VIP and are successful, they will find a way to suspend or jail you 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    cb11 said:
    Or don’t level up to diamond. I’m still jailed and under review. Moral of the story is if you’re not a VIP and are successful, they will find a way to suspend or jail you 
    I am a VIP and have been jailed because I had to force close the app multiple times due to the game lagging. I think their algorithm sees that as a way to cheat the system, I guess. I have had issues with certain “new” videos this weekend and will not force close the app knowing what happened last time. 
    Just to clarify, "jailed" means that you get the "invalid" page when you try to launch the game right?  It's not the failure to load past 37% which is clearly a network or server issue.
  • ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    the 37 with the notice underneath is what i got for being successful one time ☠
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Just so your aware, everyone is getting those 37s all the time. Its a temp suspension, usually 5min 1hr 24hr or 7 days. Most are 5min or 1hr. The 7 days are usually for the guys doing the real bad stuff.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Wow. I never read the fine print.   I know they had a big problem last year with this symptom and it was a network issue. Assumed it was the same thing because it never lasts more than a couple minutes. 
    Just saying it happened twice to me. It did come back after a few hours. But still. Should not happen. Some of these clashes and events can be lost with hours to no access. 
  • txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    you know there is a hidden button at the top right corner If that’s why it’s not paying our and at around 10 seconds left you can tap it and it will exit you out and you’ll get your gold if that’s your issue, I haven’t had a problem with the ad all weekend 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Amused_79 said:

Now when I try to re log in it shows this. 
    This has happened to me twice.  The problem with this app is it gets so damned bloated so I delete the data when it gets north of like 2gb and slows everything down.  When you delete data you have to log back in which is ordinarily no issue.  But the first time I got this I opened a ticket and they reactivated me no problem.  This time I've been locked out 3 days and they aren't doing crap.  This is the same/only phone I've ever used to play on.