Anyone pulling Brantley?

2Next

Comments

• TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    I pulled gurriel from the VIP gift but he's not even a cvc bonus, Wtf 
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Spent 20K gold and picked up these two guys. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I will mainly echo what others have said in that Chapman has appeared way more then Cole/Brantley combined from what I have heard from others.   I always have had a hunch that when a group of 3 share the same odds there is clearly a common.   The fact that there have been other box issues lately (Yan Gomes, Foil Marte, Woh player this week) only makes this look worse unfortunately 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I pulled Chapman 4x cole 1x Brantley 1x. 
    It’s been this way all year for me I haven’t been able to get the top player without pulling the others. However very fortunate weekend for me having only spent 52k but I will never be convinced there’s not some gluery with the boxes this year. 
    300k is bonkers for one Brantley pull 🙃

The dog reaction video was supposed been tagged to DK’s 300k gold spent 😱 post but I tagged it to wrong post lol. I’m blind as shit
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I will mainly echo what others have said in that Chapman has appeared way more then Cole/Brantley combined from what I have heard from others.   I always have had a hunch that when a group of 3 share the same odds there is clearly a common.   The fact that there have been other box issues lately (Yan Gomes, Foil Marte, Woh player this week) only makes this look worse unfortunately 

Remember this by chance @mat@Mattattack

this was when there were two five stars in a box with odds set at “5% of landing a 5 star.”  Not specified per player.  Just shady as all get out

i think that’s the BEST case scenario here.  But MULTIPLE guys dropping $500+ in addition to 200,000 gold and not pulling him makes no sense to me.

thats reeks of Marte all over again.  
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    500 stars and stripes boxes. No Cole or Brantley. Lol
    Its slightly different. Marte and Gomes simply were't actually in the box. Now today, despite Brantley and Cole being in the box, Glu is far from straightforward with the odds
    Right, I wasnt trying to say its the exact same thing.   More along the lines of the boxes put out have not exactly been trustworthy whether it being a player not being in the box or one in a group of three showing up way more frequently.   Basically that I have a tough time trusting boxes right now.

Remember this by chance @mat@Mattattack

this was when there were two five stars in a box with odds set at “5% of landing a 5 star.”  Not specified per player.  Just shady as all get out

i think that’s the BEST case scenario here.  But MULTIPLE guys dropping $500+ in addition to 200,000 gold and not pulling him makes no sense to me.

thats reeks of Marte all over again.  
    I actually didnt know that, but as someone who went over 30K deep without seeing Turner that day, that doesnt surprise me at all.  
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    My son just pulled Brantly on a CVC box. He's F2P and doesn't buy a lot of boxes. Told him to go buy a lottery ticket today. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I dont think anyone is saying they aren't in there. But the odds are so skewed that's its beyond frustrating. And the results speak for themselves, for those who got lucky and got them cheap. Congrats. But I know alot of people this weekend who spend stupid amounts of money and gold and could not pull the 400 primes.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    @TyroneEastwood not a surprise!! the real question is: how many chapmans?

– The Great Houmy
    To be fair, this has been the case for a long time. The lower primes are always easier to pull, but this is far worse then I thought it would be, and the results speak for themselves.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

Holy shiat thats super deceptive. So that's 5% out of the 3.5% chance (35 out of 1000 chance to pull a prime) to pull Brantley. That equals 1.75 out of 1000= 0.175%. Are you freaking serious glu!?!

Yea, the guy who pulled Brantley 7 times is the luckiest guy ever... 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    To be fair, this has been the case for a long time. The lower primes are always easier to pull, but this is far worse then I thought it would be, and the results speak for themselves.
    It might be, but it’s still fraud.  Legislators have hammered mobile gaming companies in recent years for the exact same deceptive practices.

TSB users need to demand transparency, or turn them over to authorities, or this will just keep happening.

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Yeah I bet this was the case a couple weeks ago with Arreaz too.

This is VERY deceptive. They need to be upfront about what the odds are for the players. I get it that "odds for Prime player are X", but you then need to list out what the odds are for pulling the 380 or 400.

None of this will matter. They will keep doing it.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

28 Chapman's. 2 Brantley. 0 Cole's. 😂 Good game Glu. Good game