Club level and rewards END SPRING TRAINING

spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
Ok this shit is getting dumb now.

I enjoy the game. But I'm certainly spending less that I would because the rewards are so bad. Added to the fact that there are so many brackets, let's put everyone back at their levels. I want to fight with 4-5 good teams daily for good rewards. Yesterday we crushed a bunch of low level VIPs and it was boring. 

Bring back Cooperstown! Let the low level spenders play against each other in the majors, let the P2P guys battle it out in the minors. But let us at least run against each other for good rewards!

Lets talk acolades. Come on guys. How dumb are you? Do you think I'm gonna play today for that acolade? And tomorrow? You are missing out on all the gold I would streak today if the acolade was worth it. Probably 10k worth. I won't buy any pitchers or bracket busters, as they will only be in a set today when I'm not gonna play. I, like many others. Will just go into CVC and collect XP for repulls on free boxes. How is this good for your business? Tomorrow I will do nothing and neither will many other clubs. Pure trash acolades.

How can Monday and Thursday be so good and then Tuesday and weds so bad? If anything, the Tuesday and Wednesday acolades is a hindrance to top players lol 

I mean I should thank you really, I'm spending less because of your dumbness.

Oh and p.s come on. Lets make more than one .3 or stat bonus/ multiplier per bracket to. It's not fair on the guys I have to then go shit on with my guys halfway through a Monday or Thursday if I come out the wrong side of a 2 way battle.
Prev1

Comments

• KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    @spoc84 is bringing a whole new perspective to this forum and I gotta say I love it. Glu can ignore us peasants, but they would be wise to listen to guys like him.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    @retirepujols, we miss you, buddy.

Perhaps you aren't spending enough on these days? 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I do agree they should bring back the levels Cooperstown, majors, minors. In my club we don’t even really care about club ranking, just get to tier 6 club progress rewards and be done. 
  • spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    Lol I'm not crying about it. I'm trying to give some insight into what some players want.

If they don't change it? I don't care. I just won't play Tuesday and Wednesday. I won't cry about it. I played gold this morning and I'm gonna play another round and have cocktails later.

They could have my money instead of the bar tab. But that's up to them. I'm not gonna cry over it and entitlement, but I would like them to change it. It's for their benefit. They would get more of my money to pay their salaries and keep the game running lol 

Pujols why you even here? You quit I heard? New guy running your team better than your sorry ass ever could? 🎣😂😉
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    spoc84 said:
    Pujols why you even here?

Probably because he has something you don't have much in here : friends ;)
    Lol I'm not here to make friends. I have 100s of friends. 

I came here to talk about the game and debate it.

I wouldn't be here if I quit the game cause I couldn't keep up anymore lol 😂😜
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Seriously, @MoenPDC is that you ?
  • EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    What would be some good accolades to add?
    Increased skill accolade?  It could add a percent to your skills, it would be similar to stat bonus
    Gold increase? - It could give you an addition percentage amount of gold purchased or earned
    CVC accolade? - maybe giving an extra out or continue to cvc / bash

edited July 2020
    spoc84 said:
    Lol I'm not crying about it. I'm trying to give some insight into what some players want.

If they don't change it? I don't care. I just won't play Tuesday and Wednesday. I won't cry about it. I played gold this morning and I'm gonna play another round and have cocktails later.

They could have my money instead of the bar tab. But that's up to them. I'm not gonna cry over it and entitlement, but I would like them to change it. It's for their benefit. They would get more of my money to pay their salaries and keep the game running lol 

Pujols why you even here? You quit I heard? New guy running your team better than your sorry ass ever could? 🎣😂😉
    Nah, you're crying about it (the forum should be the place to voice your frustrations). I thought you whales didn't care and just spent away for no other reason than to spend? 
    edited July 2020
    spoc84 said:

I set that team up for a gauntlet, I just ran out of interest and finally found my way away from the game. Not sure what that has to do with anything? 
    edited July 2020

I just noticed how hypocritical you were when criticizing guys, and am pointing that out 🤷🏻‍♂️ you mentioned it's your money and you can waste it on the game if you want.. it's my time, I'm wasting it on this forum right now 🙃🤡👟
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    spoc84 said:
    Ok this shit is getting dumb now.

I enjoy the game. But I'm certainly spending less that I would because the rewards are so bad. Added to the fact that there are so many brackets, let's put everyone back at their levels. I want to fight with 4-5 good teams daily for good rewards. Yesterday we crushed a bunch of low level VIPs and it was boring. 

Bring back Cooperstown! Let the low level spenders play against each other in the majors, let the P2P guys battle it out in the minors. But let us at least run against each other for good rewards!

Lets talk acolades. Come on guys. How dumb are you? Do you think I'm gonna play today for that acolade? And tomorrow? You are missing out on all the gold I would streak today if the acolade was worth it. Probably 10k worth. I won't buy any pitchers or bracket busters, as they will only be in a set today when I'm not gonna play. I, like many others. Will just go into CVC and collect XP for repulls on free boxes. How is this good for your business? Tomorrow I will do nothing and neither will many other clubs. Pure trash acolades.

How can Monday and Thursday be so good and then Tuesday and weds so bad? If anything, the Tuesday and Wednesday acolades is a hindrance to top players lol 

I mean I should thank you really, I'm spending less because of your dumbness.

Oh and p.s come on. Lets make more than one .3 or stat bonus/ multiplier per bracket to. It's not fair on the guys I have to then go shit on with my guys halfway through a Monday or Thursday if I come out the wrong side of a 2 way battle.
    I agree with you @spoc84. That's why I don't spend any money on this game the rewards and accolades are crap not worth the money. Make them worth the money and I'll spend again. If not, F2P for life.

I just noticed how hypocritical you were when criticizing guys, and am pointing that out 🤷🏻‍♂️ you mentioned it's your money and you can waste it on the game if you want.. it's my time, I'm wasting it on this forum right now 🙃🤡👟
    Lol just busting your balls man. No hard feelings. It's just a game and I'm just on here to chat.

Hopefully share some ideas, have a bit of debate and back and forth with people. 

I would quit line, the forums, Facebook. It all if I quit though. Most of what books you back in is the community. 

I have X amount of disposable income a month. I choose to spend a small % of that on a game. 

I guess I'm lucky to be in that position. But I play because I enjoy it.

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @retirepujols dont waste your time or words on this clown. He came here gloating that hes top 50 in the world rankings and plays in the top clubs. I have yet to see him mention that club or give his game name. I highly doubt that he plays in Sparta because alot of those guys have class and dont pretend by flaunting there spending habits. Either way, he's just came here to troll to people... nothing more.  Maybe he does play with Sparta, not sure  but most of the guys I know there dont act like spoiled little rich kids like this dude. 
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    What would be some good accolades to add?
    Increased skill accolade?  It could add a percent to your skills, it would be similar to stat bonus
    Gold increase? - It could give you an addition percentage amount of gold purchased or earned
    CVC accolade? - maybe giving an extra out or continue to cvc / bash

I thought a good idea instead of having stat bonus/ multiplier on alternate weeks on a monday, maybe have them both every week. One on a weds? 

I can't even remember what they are on Tuesday and weds. Other than they are trash lol 
    spoc84 said:

Lol just busting your balls man. No hard feelings. It's just a game and I'm just on here to chat.

Hopefully share some ideas, have a bit of debate and back and forth with people. 

I would quit line, the forums, Facebook. It all if I quit though. Most of what books you back in is the community. 

I have X amount of disposable income a month. I choose to spend a small % of that on a game. 

I guess I'm lucky to be in that position. But I play because I enjoy it.

Word. I agree with most of what you say, I just like everyone to complain freely 🙃 I would like to see everybody get more bang for their buck - from a $1 purchase to a $100 purchase 🤷🏻‍♂️ as far as the OP is concerned, I personally liked shitty Tuesdays as it gave me a break from heavy Mondays. This year, Mondays were breaks as well since woh sucks dick. Actually 🤔 the whole game does.
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I'm just here so I don't get fined
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts

• BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Can’t you gentlemen settle this matter over a whiteclaw?  Pujols’ is a standup guy.  It’s safe to say most of us here have his back. He did what most of us want to do, but can’t. But don’t poke the bear on this one 
    Bearmeat said:
    Can’t you gentlemen settle this matter over a whiteclaw?  Pujols’ is a standup guy.  It’s safe to say most of us here have his back. He did what most of us want to do, but can’t. But don’t poke the bear on this one 
    Wtf are you on about dude?

ThereaThere no hard feelings here between anyone. Maybe read and see that it was just light hearted bull busting rather than jumping in and trying to cause a situation.

Will you turn me into bearmeat if I poke the hear? Are you the enforcer around here?

I shall call you Arn Anderson.
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    spoc84 said:
    Bearmeat said:
    Wtf are you on about dude?

ThereaThere no hard feelings here between anyone. Maybe read and see that it was just light hearted bull busting rather than jumping in and trying to cause a situation.

Will you turn me into bearmeat if I poke the hear? Are you the enforcer around here?

I shall call you Arn Anderson.
    Ya, I read the thread.  To be blunt, I don’t have a clue who you are, and nor do I care. But in the last 72 hours you came out of nowhere and have been nothing shy of arrogant. Most of your comments include the same general consensus- that you’re a big spender and that you have a large amount of disposable income. There’s no underlying threats here, I just don’t like you. 
    I think I've asked him 2-3 times now in various topics hes been posting in. What club does he play in and the username, not one reply yet. Cause yea, really that's all he does is come here and talk about how great his world rank is and how much money he spends on the events. I mean for all that spending and being a "top dog" in the big clubs, he sure seems enjoying swimming with the (what did he call it), common folk or something. Troll is a troll, nothing more to see here. Big spenders wouldn't come here to post about it, they have better things to do with there time.
    – The Great Houmy
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I’m hesitating between cove and @MoenPDC posting undercover. I think I’ll go with the 2nd.
    Not its not Shaun, dude was arrogant and funny as hell but he sold his team and moved on. Cove wouldn't waste his time on here gloating about his spending. This is someone else just obviously is craving some sort of attention and thinks people really care that he spends $1000 every weekend. I mean power to him, good for you and congrats on your accomplishments, but the common folk dont really give two sh1ts about your spending habits and world rank. But, obviously you care a lot about it cause you bring it up often so by all means, let everyone know what you shoot tomorrow in your tee-time before you pick up the app to crush for tomorrows accolade.
    – The Great Houmy
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts

Perhaps you aren't spending enough on these days? 

• NotTodayNotToday Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    In my judgement, since Spoc kept mentioning he keeps the lights on for everyone, he has to be Tom Bodett from Motel 6.  Has to be.  Lol.  
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Is @spoc84  Kdog or Dmart? They’ve been in top 50. Regardless...there’s a lot of division, judgment, and negativity...if the game isn’t fun then don’t play. Simple. GLU will not change its practices and while it would greatly benefit them to do so, they’ve proven over and over that they won’t. 
    Poor communication, terrible odds, glitches, etc. play the game if you have fun. If not then delete it, get some accountability and stay off it. The community is why I play and I actually have fun. Let’s not turn on each other. 
    Lol no I'm not kdogs. He's an asshole. Cry baby who got caught cheating who ass got booted and then joined chew.

I used to think he was grinding, but just cheating. 

Lol why does it matter who I am? There are a few people who know who I am on the forum. Maybe not I'll just keep it a mystery lol 

I'm not here to make friends just chat with people who also love the game like me. People who sending me hate seem to be really salty because I spend more than them? I've actually had a few polite PM's saying nice to have a different view on the forums.

Even arranged to get my buddy to help a guy @Numb3rs to level his club who I chatted to on pm here. Why would a total asshole arrange stuff like that for guys?

If you read my posts and find them arrogant. Then I'm sorry. That's maybe my personality and how I got successful in life. But I also think if you read between that and listen to the content of what I say. Sometimes I have some interesting ideas, sometimes I'm wrong.

It's all about debate. The ones who seem to be obsessed with now knowing who I am etc or just dismissing anything I say because they don't like me. Well I feel sorry for hour narrow minded view. 

Whatever you think about me, read some of my content. If I'm debating and even can't see the other guys point of view, I will listen and maybe even concede the point.

@dkarski87 I feel sorry for you bro. Because how am I craving attention? Majority of my posts are about the game and debate. I think I have come up with some ideas. Go back to Evo hunting dude like the poor man you are 😉😉😉 oh and shuan does play and I'm not shuan either.
This discussion has been closed.