Yarbrough Box

baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
Did anybody get this guy? If so, how much did you spend to get him? Just bought 49 boxes and I now have a lifetime supply of franchise coins! 

Comments

• fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    0-25
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    0-1. And there I shall remain.
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    0-1. And there I shall remain.
    I should have done the same! 😳 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Learned the hard way with Mad Bum two weeks ago.   Not touching these kind of boxes again 
  • 97lefty97lefty Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Got it in the free box,was only Yarborough box I opened. 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    97lefty said:
    Got it in the free box,was only Yarborough box I opened. 
    Same, got him on the free box. A nice gift after not getting Brantley this weekend. Glu felt sorry for me lol. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    0-10 (including the freebie)
    Lesson learned for sure. 
  • PillcosbyPillcosby Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I grabbed him from the free box. Would have chased him too. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    0-0 means I did not get sucked into that chase. Although I would’ve loved it. 
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    got him on the 3rd box - these 5% pitcher boxes seem to be you either get him within a few boxes or not at all. I believe this is the way the odds work for Glu - odds are assigned
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    got him on the 3rd box - these 5% pitcher boxes seem to be you either get him within a few boxes or not at all. I believe this is the way the odds work for Glu - odds are assigned
    This has been my experience too. I get the pitcher within first 4 boxes or else it’s 40+ Boxes (or not at all).  
    I only bought some to get to the 2500 FR tier. 

He has been the only player that I actually wanted, but I refuse to go down the rabbit hole...  I made that mistake with Madbum, too.  I think it was 30 or so for him before I gave up.  Never landed him.  

I did land Rojas in one of the FR boxes 🙄
    Anyone have trouble watching gold videos? I’m trying to get some of that gold back. I watch a video, then if I click to watch another video, it says checking for videos and then the video timer decreases but I don’t get any video or gold. I have to watch a video, hard close the app, open the app, watch a video, hard close the app and on and on. This is ridiculous!
    It was smooth sailing for me until about 10pm eastern.  Hit and miss since then.
  • spotspot Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Got him with the free box 1-1
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    I got through over 50. 

I only have the first few hours to play each night so needed A new player to help me contribute worthwhile points. The Deep Sea boxes were rubbish so went for this. Didn’t want to have spent 10k for just coins so had to keep going. Annoying to spend weekend levels of gold on a Tuesday. 
  • spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    I got through over 50. 

I only have the first few hours to play each night so needed A new player to help me contribute worthwhile points. The Deep Sea boxes were rubbish so went for this. Didn’t want to have spent 10k for just coins so had to keep going. Annoying to spend weekend levels of gold on a Tuesday. 
    10k gold is nothing. It might have been Castillo? It was a Thursday anyway earlier in the season, on discount day. So you know everyone is chasing the pitcher box to complete the set.

Anyway it was 24k gold to get him for me. It was tiring just opening them. Like when you sit there every morning opening 250 loyalty boxes lol 
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Decided to open 3 boxes just to hit next FR tier and pulled him with 2nd box. I wouldn't have chased him though
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    spoc84 said:
    I got through over 50. 

10k gold is nothing. It might have been Castillo? It was a Thursday anyway earlier in the season, on discount day. So you know everyone is chasing the pitcher box to complete the set.

Anyway it was 24k gold to get him for me. It was tiring just opening them. Like when you sit there every morning opening 250 loyalty boxes lol 
    How do you open 250 loyalty boxes every morning when we are limited to 50 each day, plus the two cheaper ones. Am I missing something or is this only available to the top one percenters? 🧐 
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    edited July 2020
    spoc84 said:
    I got through over 50. 

How do you open 250 loyalty boxes every morning when we are limited to 50 each day, plus the two cheaper ones. Am I missing something or is this only available to the top one percenters? 🧐 

bronze through diamond (5 x 50)

bronze through diamond boxes (5 x 50)
    So jumping from bronze to silver....to diamond clubs just for loyalty boxes? Never heard of that one and have been playing this game for 3 years. Learn something new every once in awhile.
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Got him from free box also 
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    @navyjack77 - below is a snip from the charts thread.  If your goal is solely to get the most blue cash out of your loyalty points then silver loyalty boxes are the smart play.  The ability to get loyalty boxes at each tier everyday is why there are hordes of diamond players donating to random clubs everyday after 5PM.  Cash is king!

Thanks @SandlotGuru
  • spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    @navyjack77 yeah every morning I donate like 2.1 million loyalty I think it is at all the levels. Tuesday our club does a bronze club, doesn't play the event and levels up deep into diamond that day. It's quicker and easier for us than Evo hunting so we can play tournaments all day instead of Evo hunting. We are at the point now where almost everyone has a holder that's diamond doing this + a nice chunk of Evo each week for very little effort. We actually did it 2 days this week.

But Monday, Thursday and Friday I always donate at all club levels to stock up. This is the main reason top clubs don't want cooldown. Nothing to do with us CVC hopping which is the reason I see people complaining about much. Literally clearing the box levels outside of the event is the only reason I don't want cooldown. I would happily have cooldown during an event. As long as we can move free the rest of the time outside it.